Terrorism on American Soil - Texas Massacre in the House of God

MAKAVELI

I wasn't referring to your article, therefore I didn't bother to read it. I was telling what the news was reporting a few hours ago.
We can tell you there was a domestic situation going on within this family,” he continued. “The suspect’s mother-in-law attended this church. We know that there were threatening texts from him.”

Martin said it’s not clear whether she had previously disclosed the threatening texts to law enforcement.

The connections between the suspected gunman’s in-laws and the the First Baptist Church, and the suspect’s angry texts, offer the first clues about a motive for the shooting.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
To you gun-grabbers out there-an armed citizen who lived close to the church heard the shooting. He interrupted the shooter and they exchanged gunfire. The shooter left and fled in his car, with the armed citizen following him in his own vehicle. When the police arrived on the scene where the shooter stopped his car, the gunman was already dead. At this point, they don't know if he died from gunshot wounds from the good samaritan, or a self inflicted wound. Point is, an armed citizen stopped this carnage by intervening during the killing. I guess he could have wrung his hands and sang kumbaya until the police arrived. Thank goodness he didn't.

It will be fine

To you gun-grabbers out there-an armed citizen who lived close to the church heard the shooting. He interrupted the shooter and they exchanged gunfire. The shooter left and fled in his car, with the armed citizen following him in his own vehicle. When the police arrived on the scene where the shooter stopped his car, the gunman was already dead. At this point, they don't know if he died from gunshot wounds from the good samaritan, or a self inflicted wound. Point is, an armed citizen stopped this carnage by intervening during the killing. I guess he could have wrung his hands and sang kumbaya until the police arrived. Thank goodness he didn't.
I think a better outcome would have been the shooter not having the gun to begin with and the 27 dead would still be alive.

Indecisi0n

I have no argument here and thankfully that man was there but like mentioned above the goal is to keep the gun out of this nuts hands in the first place. I know we can't police everyone but you also just can't say that gun reform is a total waste of time.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
To practice my aim , I do it on a boat with my target floating nearby . It's not easy to hit a moving target that is floating away from you while you are also in motion, waves actions .

Indecisi0n

But what form of gun control works ?
That is an entire discussion on its own. My point is that as soon as people bring up gun control all the gun nuts are quick to dismiss it. I am not a gun nut and i know that gun control on its own will not completely stop all gun crimes but anyone with half a brain knows if done properly it will help. In some states if you have a history of mental illness you are still eligible to buy a firearm like any other person. How come laws like this don't get talked about?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
That is an entire discussion on its own. My point is that as soon as people bring up gun control all the gun nuts are quick to dismiss it. I am not a gun nut and i know that gun control on its own will not completely stop all gun crimes but anyone with half a brain knows if done properly it will help. In some states if you have a history of mental illness you are still eligible to buy a firearm like any other person. How come laws like this don't get talked about?
crazy people will always find a way