Terrorism on American Soil - Texas Massacre in the House of God

over9five

Staff member
Most civilian people can't accurately shot a gun. Put them in a high intense environment and it would be like shooting a gun blind folded. If they don't have the proper training they do more harm than good.

Please provide some links showing us that armed law-abiding citizens have done "more harm than good" in mass shooting situations.

I think you're just spewing libturd talking points...

Indecisi0n

Please provide some links showing us that armed law-abiding citizens have done "more harm than good" in mass shooting situations.

I think you're just spewing libturd talking points...
Do you know how hard it is to accurately hit a Target with a handgun? How about a moving Target? How about a moving Target at night? How about a moving Target at night when your adrenaline is at its peak?

Again, my point is giving people guns is not the answer. Can it help? Sure, with someone property trained and who continues to train but that is very rare.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Do you know how hard it is to accurately hit a Target with a handgun? How about a moving Target? How about a moving Target at night? How about a moving Target at night when your adrenaline is at its peak?

Again, my point is giving people guns is not the answer. Can it help? Sure, with someone property trained and who continues to train but that is very rare.
Gun safety is taught to young hunters, gun safety is taught as a scout badge, gun safety is covered for a concealed carry license.........if you know yahoos with guns, you're hanging around the wrong crowd. Get some new friends.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Ashell

This texas shooting makes me laugh. The news is like, people knew he wasn't legally able to own guns, but he was shooting them in his back yard all the time. The core teaching of Christianity is "don't tell on me!" don't "be a snowden" might be another way of saying it. The bible is just something to judge everyone else by but friend' the guy that trys to judge you. Only god can do that. And he's military... Such great leaders, right? LOL

It will be fine

I was really hoping you were going to "claim" the National Guard....

was the modern day equivalent of the militia.

I'll take basic American history for $200.00 Alex.

"The Bill of Rights is a list of limits on government power. What the Founders saw as the natural right of individuals to speak and worship freely was protected by the First Amendment’s prohibitions on Congress from making laws establishing a religion or abridging freedom of speech. Another example, the natural right to be free from unreasonable government intrusion in one’s home was safeguarded by the Fourth Amendment’s warrant requirements.

Other precursors to the Bill of Rights include English documents such as the Magna Carta, the Petition of Right, the English Bill of Rights, and the Massachusetts Body of Liberties.
"
This doesn't answer my question. Where are the well regulated militias? Why is that part of the second amendment disregarded now?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Perp was medicated as a school boy with? A committed atheist and sjw. I think what he really needed was Jesus. How ironic.
Dude was already pretty screwed up, I doubt telling him that there's an invisible man in the sky was gonna solve his issues.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The laws about guns don't work.......this killer had a dishonorable discharge and like a felon is not suppose to have a gun.......but he had one anyhow.