Texas Republicans Make Call Secede from America

vantexan

Why do you assume immigrants wouldn't vote for Republicans?
The illegal immigrants will vote for the party that let them into the country. Eventually though a percentage will vote Republican because most come from socially conservative countries and will find out what the Democratic Party stands for. So the Dems will let in so many millions to offset that percentage.

The illegal immigrants will vote for the party that let them into the country. Eventually though a percentage will vote Republican because most come from socially conservative countries and will find out what the Democratic Party stands for. So the Dems will let in so many millions to offset that percentage.
If we could get illegal immigrants and dead people to stop voting it wouldn't matter.

Non liberal

They’ll vote for the fems until they gain citizenship.

Non liberal

Mmmm I dunno. I think Trump has a decent chance.
I think he would definitely win if Given a legit election. I just don’t think the globalists will let another nationalist or “for the people” politician win the presidency. It’s rigged. Just having all of the media, Hollywood, 3/4 of our current political arena on your side is rigging the election. He’s not winning. He’s going to jail, sadly.