Texas school shooting

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
BE11595E-406A-4130-A4FE-61779F457D8B.gif

Integrity

vantexan

How are you living today, @vantexan ?
If you're asking whether I'm a good or bad person I guess I'm a decent person. I have an $1840 a month pension. Out of that I pay $624 a month for my wife's car. She lives in another state. I give my mother $150 a month. Pay $100 a month for my dad's satellite tv. And have credit card bills as well as 4 bills from a recent heart attack that I pay on. Leaves me about $500 a month to live on which is possible because my dad doesn't charge me rent and my sister lets me use a car for free other than gas and oil changes. Things will get easier when I take Social Security in 18 months. I haven't had a drink in a couple of years and I've never even tried illegal drugs. Luckily I'm fine as long as I have something to read. How are you living? Chasing the American Dream?

rickyb

How so?

Maybe, maybe not. I know I will do neither,

I won’t, not sure of what others would do. How do you know this?

Please expound if you will.
trump tried getting a second term. but you dont have a successful coup by eating big macs and tweeting. the next guy might be more competent. america a very weak democracy at this point bc its been bought off by money for 40 years and theres no counter resistance; neither the right or left has fixed it and left almost non existant.