The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
And some of you want to control who says what. Ricky has just as much right to post as anyone else and I have every right to contradict him. It might not benefit you at all but someone else might get an idea from it.
And we dog bacha for his haranguing.

You really want to be in that company?

vantexan

I challenge you to count the number of responses to rickyb you've made, and then find anyone on BC that even approaches that number.
I challenge you to find all the others that Ricky responds to. If I stop completely it won't stop him at all. I get the added bonus of aggravating old farts who scream bloody murder about their rights but want to tell others how they should conduct themselves on an open forum.

rickyb

I challenge you to find all the others that Ricky responds to. If I stop completely it won't stop him at all. I get the added bonus of aggravating old farts who scream bloody murder about their rights but want to tell others how they should conduct themselves on an open forum.
youre right it wont stop me @UnionStrong

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1690942666208.png

TheDudeAbides92

Regardless of the selection outcome (if there even is one) all roads lead to civil war in 2025 with trump at the center of it. That’s how he wants it. That’s how the elites want it. That’s how Israel wants it

Neither side is gonna accept the results of any further elections so this is all just a little pretend tv show game

vantexan

Trumps lack of action early in the pandemic really bit him on the arse
Exactly how would he have stopped the virus? And I recall the Dems saying he was being xenophobic. Nancy Pelosi told people to ignore Trump and go enjoy festivals such as the one in San Francisco's Chinatown.

TheDudeAbides92

Well you’re right actually they don’t run the world they just think they do. Their 7000 years of world domination is coming to an end so they’re understandably terrified