The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Do you really believe the Arab/American vote will go to trump in the next election because of his support for terrorist in the Middle East?
This illustrates a huge problem democrats have moving forward into the election. Many that are a part of their base, academia and American muslims seem to be in strong support of the muslim terrorists. Maybe they stay home or vote third party?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
This illustrates a huge problem democrats have moving forward into the election. Many that are a part of their base, academia and American muslims seem to be in strong support of the muslim terrorists. Maybe they stay home or vote third party?
Maybe they get blown up by the terrorists Biden is letting in?

PT Car Washer

Not sure where a few hundred Hamas supporters in the US election is really going to make a difference.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not sure where a few hundred Hamas supporters in the US election is really going to make a difference.
Every college town is a problem now as they seem to be loving Hamas. I would welcome 1968 style riots at the 2024 Democrat convention.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
IMG_2235.gif