The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1698171641878.png

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
What’s amusing that many MAGA don’t seem to comprehend: Trump lost once already. Next year he has to really build his base with either people that voted for President Biden in 2020 or who didn’t vote at all. He has to increase this by literally Millions.

Trumps base is primarily Boomers who are dying out every day. The young Generation called “Zoomers “ however are GROWING every day and were a huge factor in preventing a “Red Wave” during mid terms this year.

These kids despise Boomers and Boomer ideology and most are so
Liberal they will never be convinced to vote for the GOP.

Trump needs , no, let me
Rephrase: he MUST get the younger vote or there is simply no way he stands a chance of winning, yet stands a very good chance of losing in a landslide.

Next Day Err

What’s amusing that many MAGA don’t seem to comprehend: Trump lost once already. Next year he has to really build his base with either people that voted for President Biden in 2020 or who didn’t vote at all. He has to increase this by literally Millions.

Trumps base is primarily Boomers who are dying out every day. The young Generation called “Zoomers “ however are GROWING every day and were a huge factor in preventing a “Red Wave” during mid terms this year.

These kids despise Boomers and Boomer ideology and most are so
Liberal they will never be convinced to vote for the GOP.

Trump needs , no, let me
Rephrase: he MUST get the younger vote or there is simply no way he stands a chance of winning, yet stands a very good chance of losing in a landslide.
I see what you're saying but I'm not as hopeful. I'm cautiously optimistic that our better angels and common sense will prevent this maniacal clown back into the White House.

We will see.