The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Still preferable to the alternative. FDR was wheelchair bound.
FDR had all of his faculties and was 50 when he first became president.
Biden's doctor said he is not brain damaged!

81jgi7.jpg

vantexan

Citation needed.
You don't agree that people who rig elections are losers too?

By the way y'all keep talking about the BIG LIE!!!!! Does it bother you at all that Hillary Clinton and other top Democrats have repeatedly claimed Trump stole the 2016 election with the help of Russians? Hakeem Jeffries said that Trump committed treason colluding with the Russians to steal the election.

This isn't some whataboutism. I'm trying to understand why it is that Democrats have no problem with their own side making such claims but go after Republicans who do.

Next Day Err

You don't agree that people who rig elections are losers too?

By the way y'all keep talking about the BIG LIE!!!!! Does it bother you at all that Hillary Clinton and other top Democrats have repeatedly claimed Trump stole the 2016 election with the help of Russians? Hakeem Jeffries said that Trump committed treason colluding with the Russians to steal the election.

This isn't some whataboutism. I'm trying to understand why it is that Democrats have no problem with their own side making such claims but go after Republicans who do.
Hillary conceded the election within hours of losing.

You’re trying your best to distract from Trump’s constant attacks on our democracy.

Next Day Err

Hillary has repeatedly said Trump isn't a legitimate president and he stole the election. Have seen her say it numerous times on video.
I know about the legitimate president quote but never heard her say “he stole the election”. I’d be happy to watch her say that if you can provide that quote.

She has repeatedly said Russia attacked our elections. Which is true. All of our intelligence agencies and the last Republican-led Senate Intel Committee came to the same conclusion.

vantexan

I know about the legitimate president quote but never heard her say “he stole the election”. I’d be happy to watch her say that if you can provide that quote.

She has repeatedly said Russia attacked our elections. Which is true. All of our intelligence agencies and the last Republican-led Senate Intel Committee came to the same conclusion.

Next Day Err

Can't get it to work but if you search Hillary Clinton Trump illegitimate on YouTube you'll pull up one.
I heard her say he was “illegitimate” but not that “he was stolen” or the “election was stolen.”

Of course, I guess it’s now spelled “stollen” in MAGAWorld.

vantexan

I heard her say he was “illegitimate” but not that “he was stolen” or the “election was stolen.”

Of course, I guess it’s now spelled “stollen” in MAGAWorld.
I've seen at least 5 or 6 videos of her saying he stole the election. And as I pointed out other Democratic leaders have said so. Heck, posters on this forum have said so. So how is that ok but Trump saying it is the big lie?