The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Brown Down

I have him under ignore but I can tell Ricky is still going on about stolen land. My question has to be when is he gonna protest his parents for maintaining their stolen land?

newolddude

Cherry pick all you want, Biden is an entire Cherry tree orchard compared to Trump. Too bad you’re too impaired to see it. Sad and pathetic
Rogan & his guest say Biden is mentally incompetent (for something he didn’t say)

They then claim the media is gaslighting people to protect Biden, find out Trump actually said it, laugh off Trump’s gaffe then pivot to blaming the media for their false narrative.

We’re all hypocrites: but this is way above it and displayable in a single clip.

Box Ox

Rogan & his guest say Biden is mentally incompetent (for something he didn’t say)

They then claim the media is gaslighting people to protect Biden, find out Trump actually said it, laugh off Trump’s gaffe then pivot to blaming the media for their false narrative.

We’re all hypocrites: but this is way above it and displayable in a single clip.

Whether Rogan got one thing wrong or not, there’s still a hell of a lot of things Biden has said and done that are indicative of his mental state. This is a nice try by the left to go after the perceived credibility of people who point that out.

The mainstream media doesn’t have to gaslight its audience. They just don’t mention it. My leftist friends and family largely have no idea that Biden is no longer mentally with us.

Hope Democrats will get serious about the 2024 election soon.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Whether Rogan got one thing wrong or not, there’s still a hell of a lot of things Biden has said and done that are indicative of his mental state. This is a nice try by the left to go after the perceived credibility of people who point that out.

The mainstream media doesn’t have to gaslight its audience. They just don’t mention it. My leftist friends and family largely have no idea that Biden is no longer mentally with us.

Thanks

newolddude

Both bastards are too old and are losing it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Unless something drastic (death) happens to Biden , I don't look for that to happen. It's like Claudine Gay. Harvard, despite all she as said, all she has been found out to have done, the fraud she is, firing her would mean the grand institution made a mistake.
Same thing for the Dims with Biden.

PT Car Washer

Unless something drastic (death) happens to Biden , I don't look for that to happen. It's like Claudine Gay. Harvard, despite all she as said, all she has been found out to have done, the fraud she is, firing her would mean the grand institution made a mistake.
He beat trump like a drum.

Box Ox

Like I said, hope Democrats will get serious about the 2024 election soon. Your 2020 popular vote difference talk doesn't matter.

"The tight races in the trio of states had a big electoral impact. As NPR's Domenico Montanaro has put it, "just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."

Box Ox

There is a crucial difference between them though. Biden is white. Cutting the rope on him wouldn't be a violation of the holy woke sacraments. That's why Penn's former president could be let go so soon after her DC testimony.

PT Car Washer

Like I said, hope Democrats will get serious about the 2024 election soon. Your 2020 popular vote difference talk doesn't matter.

"The tight races in the trio of states had a big electoral impact. As NPR's Domenico Montanaro has put it, "just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."
Yes but there wasn't a tie.

vantexan

Just remember, there's will be 4 years of Biden to compare with Trump's 4 years. People were worked up into a frenzy of hatred of Trump by the media and the Democrats in Trump's 4 years. I don't see that frenzy now. I see a lot of weariness with the current administration. What do you see?