The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
i can list hte crimes and i have listed them

but then again im not a liberal

Are charges the same as convictions?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I think Obama won because Biden was his VP.
1703647691477.png

Sportello

The Michigan ruling applies only to the primary election. Being at the winner of the primary does not automatically qualify you for the general election.

Thebrownblob

Where's Melania? I guess this appearance wasn't contractually obligated.

GCUWtkOb0AA_JfW
Don’t know? don’t care, why do you?
As much time as you been worrying about one man, you probably should be worried about your own relationships that are crumbling. This sort of fascination with one person is a really scary mental issue.

newolddude

Don’t know? don’t care, why do you?
As much time as you been worrying about one man, you probably should be worried about your own relationships that are crumbling. This sort of fascination with one person is a really scary mental issue.

Nice attempt to deflect with a personal attack on me.

Plus if Joe Biden spent Christmas Eve with paid customers and Jill Biden nowhere to be seen, don’t claim that all of you would keep quiet.

Thebrownblob

Nice attempt to deflect with a personal attack on me.

Plus if Joe Biden spent Christmas Eve with paid customers and Jill Biden nowhere to be seen, don’t claim that all of you would keep quiet.
No personal attack It’s a pathetic person Who’s worried about someone else and where they are all the time guess what I don’t know where Joe Biden was Christmas nor do I care. your life is falling apart. You should seek help this one man should not dominate you and your thoughts all the time.

Hopefully the new year treat you well as you recover.

newolddude

No personal attack It’s a pathetic person Who’s worried about someone else and where they are all the time guess what I don’t know where Joe Biden was Christmas nor do I care. your life is falling apart. You should seek help this one man should not dominate you and your thoughts all the time.

Hopefully the new year treat you well as you recover.

Still deflecting and dodging. Take the fail and move on with your Trump worship.

Thebrownblob

Still deflecting and dodging. Take the fail and move on with your Trump worship.
Good grief, talk about deflection 😂 this is really a dangerous situation for you. I’ve never even mentioned that name lol. It seems you have an infatuation with Rich old men. Move on my friend they’re not interested.

You spend your time posting about someone you hate, on a website that’s frequented by about a dozen people, lol could your life be any more empty? lol

newolddude

Good grief, talk about deflection 😂 this is really a dangerous situation for you. I’ve never even mentioned that name lol. It seems you have an infatuation with Rich old men. Move on my friend they’re not interested.

You spend your time posting about someone you hate on a website that’s frequented by about a dozen people lol could your life be any more empty lol

Cry those conservative tears. Enjoy the anger. Blame others.

Thebrownblob

Cry those conservative tears. Enjoy the anger. Blame others.
Conservative tears? Well if there were any real conservatives in Washington DC, that might actually have some weight, but since they don’t conserve anything and they’re just democrat light, there’s really nothing to worry about.

Go ahead and keep concerning yourself with issues that you can change none of. I can only imagine how your personal relationships are a wreck with how much heat and vitreal you’re full of. It’s very unhealthy.

newolddude

Conservative tears? Well if there were any real conservatives in Washington DC, that might actually have some weight, but since they don’t conserve anything and they’re just democrat light, there’s really nothing to worry about.

Go ahead and keep concerning yourself with issues that you can change none of. I can only imagine how your personal relationships are a wreck with how much heat and vitreal you’re full of. It’s very unhealthy.

“I’m not angry” cries the guy ripping off multiple paragraph attacks instead of trying to defend his political god.

Thebrownblob

“I’m not angry” cries the guy ripping off multiple paragraph attacks instead of trying to defend his political god.
I defended someone? Do you believe that people who are voting the person you hate so much would care if he divorced his wife? How many divorces has he had so far? Loyalty is not an issue unless it’s to him.

You’re very confused man