The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I heard on c-span and read on CNN that:

"Hur wrote that one reason Biden wasn’t going to be prosecuted was because he would present to a jury as an elderly man “with a poor memory.” There were other reasons, but this was one.

Then I heard Biden stating over and over that "they found no evidence that I did anything wrong".

There's a big difference between not spending time and money on a prosecution that won't go anywhere because the perpetrator is a feeble old man and being innocent.

Biden is just a liar. End of story.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Stop and frisk got thousands of guns off the streets. Black murders went way down. Yet the liberals started calling it racist, they got a liberal mayor in, and crime started climbing again.
Yep, thugs didn't want to risk getting caught carrying an illegal weapon.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Strange that our Democrat friends are silent today. 🤔
giphy.gif

rickyb

Not so long ago during the Giuliani and Bloomberg administration's. Plenty of cops on the beat. Their philosophy in cleaning up the city was to focus on quality of life issues, panhandling, drug dealing, squeegee men, etc.The stop and frisk policy lowered crime too.
those guys are terribly corrupt

rickyb

If only the world had known about your vision for a truly sustainable utopia. Save us, comrade Ricky.
if only people were taking action everyday instead of being passive consumers of information.

even conservatives are right about some things, but they are passive like 99% of people.

its so bad the question is not "what more can i do" its "what less can i do" because people are doing so little.

RangerMan06

if only people were taking action everyday instead of being passive consumers of information.

even conservatives are right about some things, but they are passive like 99% of people.

its so bad the question is not "what more can i do" its "what less can i do" because people are doing so little.
Yes but somehow the overwhelming majority of people on welfare are democrats