The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Next Day Err

NATO grew because Putin invaded Ukraine, not because of anything Biden has done.
My personal theory is that the Russian invasion was built for Trump but Covid screwed up Putin’s plans. He expected less resistance a la Obama’s reaction to the invasion of Crimea.

Putin got more than he bargained for with Biden. Everyone always underestimates him.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
My personal theory is that the Russian invasion was built for Trump but Covid screwed up Putin’s plans. He expected less resistance a la Obama’s reaction to the invasion of Crimea.

Putin got more than he bargained for with Biden. Everyone always underestimates him.

Remember over a year ago all those Sanctions imposed by the Biden administration that would have brought Putin to his knees. How’s that going?

After the Afghan fiasco no one took Biden seriously, thank God he was never in charge of anything.

Putin doesn’t care about COVID, he decided to invade because he had the opportunity with Biden in office, same with those Hamas clowns 🤡

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

Next Day Err

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1707959344457.png

vantexan

He put his army on Ukraine's border in early 2022. The pandemic was ongoing. He had a year to ascertain whether Biden would do anything. He never even tried with Trump. You can spin it anyway you want but when Putin saw what a cluster our Afghanistan withdrawal was he knew he could attack Ukraine.

Next Day Err

Can’t believe the news about Brandon?
I believe that lying ex-KGB agents don’t suddenly start telling the truth about who they want to be president of the United States. If you believe him I feel sorry for you.

What has happened to this Republican Party? We’re believing Putin now? How many times does he have to lie for people to get it?

“I’d rather be Russian than a Democrat” is the kind of attitude that’s screwing this country.

vantexan

I believe that lying ex-KGB agents don’t suddenly start telling the truth about who they want to be president of the United States. If you believe him I feel sorry for you.

What has happened to this Republican Party? We’re believing Putin now? How many times does he have to lie for people to get it?

“I’d rather be Russian than a Democrat” is the kind of attitude that’s screwing this country.
No, being a Democrat is what's screwing this country.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

Putin backs Biden.

Weak & pathetic liberals rally around their Most Beloved Leader.

:rofl: