The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Dems not understanding why voters are not keen on Biden.

With just about eight months until the 2024 election, Biden is trailing former President Donald Trump in nearly every hypothetical matchup across key swing states.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I was in the gym this morning and a guy started up with the bloodbath comment 🙄. So I said to him that I had actually listened to the part of the speech where this was said and before and after the comment the subject hadn’t changed from the auto industry. His reply floored me but helped me to understand why you can not get through the level of brainwashing the propaganda TV does to people. He said “yeah I listened to it too but Trump knows his base knows what he meant when he used the word bloodbath”. The strange thing is the only ones that seems to know what his “dog whistle” was is Democrats not his base.

vantexan

I was in the gym this morning and a guy started up with the bloodbath comment 🙄. So I said to him that I had actually listened to the part of the speech where this was said and before and after the comment the subject hadn’t changed from the auto industry. His reply floored me but helped me to understand why you can not get through the level of brainwashing the propaganda TV does to people. He said “yeah I listened to it too but Trump knows his base knows what he meant when he used the word bloodbath”. The strange thing is the only ones that seems to know what his “dog whistle” was is Democrats not his base.
They're the same people who think "Make America Great Again" means returning to a white dominated 1950's version of America.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
He might need a walker at this point.

Anti-Biden-Senile-Joe-Biden-Walker-Political-Cartoon-Meme-Shirt.png

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

They can keep telling people how great everything is but in the real world people don’t give a rat‘s ass about what they are hearing they care about what they are living. Homes, rent, food, insurance, and vehicles are basics of life for most people and these things are getting out of reach for the average person for the first time in our lifetime. As long as people have trouble with the basics of life they will not feel good about the economy no matter how great they are being told things are.

rickyb

Honestly, probably. Most Democratic Party voters aren’t leftists or drama queens that want purity tests. Leftists and tankies want purity tests. I think you’re misled. A lot of Democratic voters that this election will turn on are normal young families that live in suburbs and just want the :censored2:ing hate and crazy to stop. They want women to have autonomy over their healthcare. They want sensible gun laws. They want the Fed to have independence from the White House. They want to support our friends and allies from authoritarian aggression. They want to keep what we have of our social safety net. They want to keep what democracy we have. They want to keep our rule of law system.
the legal system is just everyone pleaing guilty when theyre not necessarily

Gotta Go

And like magic, their crime stats go down and thus crime is down...

rickyb

And like magic, their crime stats go down and thus crime is down...
arrest hte white collar criminals and we need bigger white collar criminal enforcement budget!!!