The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

HarryWarden

You truly are demented when it comes to this stuff. Making excuses for your particular politician is rather pathetic. Biden knew he had them he even was going to write about them. What he did was illegal he should be prosecuted no one is above the law.

And now he’s claiming executive privilege pretty much doing the exact same thing. Trump was doing, but that’s OK with you? Sad
Demented.. lol ok

Trumps own appointed special prosecutor is the one who said it

So you believe the Republican trump appointed special prosecutor is in on it too or what?

Why haven’t republicans introduced any articles of impeachment? They’ve spent so much time and money investigating, why aren’t they following through with anything?

“Prosecutors have alleged that Trump stored hundreds of classified documents in boxes as he packed to leave the White House in 2021. After a Trump attorney told the FBI that there were no more classified documents at Mar-a-Lago, the FBI searched the property in August 2022 and found more than 100 documents with classified markings, according to his indictment. Each of the 32 counts of willful retention of national defense information Trump is charged with pertains to a specific classified document found at Mar-a-Lago that were marked “SECRET” or “TOP SECRET.” Topics addressed in the documents include details about U.S. nuclear weapons and the nuclear capabilities of a foreign country.”

HarryWarden

Demented.. lol ok

Trumps own appointed special prosecutor is the one who said it

So you believe the Republican trump appointed special prosecutor is in on it too or what?

Why haven’t republicans introduced any articles of impeachment? They’ve spent so much time and money investigating, why aren’t they following through with anything?

“Prosecutors have alleged that Trump stored hundreds of classified documents in boxes as he packed to leave the White House in 2021. After a Trump attorney told the FBI that there were no more classified documents at Mar-a-Lago, the FBI searched the property in August 2022 and found more than 100 documents with classified markings, according to his indictment. Each of the 32 counts of willful retention of national defense information Trump is charged with pertains to a specific classified document found at Mar-a-Lago that were marked “SECRET” or “TOP SECRET.” Topics addressed in the documents include details about U.S. nuclear weapons and the nuclear capabilities of a foreign country.”

Trump is accused of not only hoarding classified documents at Mar-a-Lago, but trying to hide them from investigators and working to block the government from clawing them back. Prosecutors have alleged that Trump showed off the documents to people who did not have security clearances to review them and enlisted others to help him hide records demanded by authorities.

Hur’s report says the differences between the two cases are “clear.” Unlike Biden — who cooperated with investigators, agreed to searches of his homes and sat for a voluntary interview — the allegations in Trump’s case present “serious aggravating facts,” Hur wrote.

“Most notably, after being given multiple chances to return classified documents and avoid prosecution, Mr. Trump allegedly did the opposite,” the report said.”

The REPUBLICAN TRUMP APPOINTED SPECIAL PROSECUTOR said that the two cases are different, yet I’m the demented one, for saying the same thing. Sure thing, pal

Thebrownblob

Trump is accused of not only hoarding classified documents at Mar-a-Lago, but trying to hide them from investigators and working to block the government from clawing them back. Prosecutors have alleged that Trump showed off the documents to people who did not have security clearances to review them and enlisted others to help him hide records demanded by authorities.

Hur’s report says the differences between the two cases are “clear.” Unlike Biden — who cooperated with investigators, agreed to searches of his homes and sat for a voluntary interview — the allegations in Trump’s case present “serious aggravating facts,” Hur wrote.

“Most notably, after being given multiple chances to return classified documents and avoid prosecution, Mr. Trump allegedly did the opposite,” the report said.”

The REPUBLICAN TRUMP APPOINTED SPECIAL PROSECUTOR said that the two cases are different, yet I’m the demented one, for saying the same thing. Sure thing, pal
Actually, you’re a full-fledged liar. And a hypocrite. Throw them both in jail if they broke the law is what I say, but you say let Biden off. You are exactly what you say. You hate a partisan hypocrite. truly a pathetic human being with nothing better to do but make excuses for his side.

“Hurs report cited evidence that Biden willfully held on to highly classified information and shared it with a ghostwriter, based on audio of the conversations between the two men in which Biden said he had just come across some classified documents at his home”

Again, you truly are a pathetic liar if Trump had done this, you’d be screaming, bloody murder and rightfully so but since Biden did it, you’re making excuses. What a putz

Last edited:

HarryWarden

Actually, you’re a full-fledged liar. And a hypocrite. Throw them both in jail if they broke the law is what I say, but you say let Biden off. You are exactly what you say. You hate a partisan hypocrite. truly a pathetic human being with nothing better to do but make excuses for his side.

“Hurs report cited evidence that Biden willfully held on to highly classified information and shared it with a ghostwriter, based on audio of the conversations between the two men in which Biden said he had just come across some classified documents at his home”

Again, you truly are a pathetic liar if Trump had done this, you’d be screaming, bloody murder and rightfully so but since Biden did it, you’re making excuses. What a putz
Man, you sure are triggered. Lots of personal insults comin from the big tough guy. When all I did was quote the Republican trump appointed prosecutor who was investigating Biden.

Why are you ignoring this part from the report?

Thebrownblob

Man, you sure are triggered. Lots of personal insults comin from the big tough guy. When all I did was quote the Republican trump appointed prosecutor who was investigating Biden.
Triggered that you not intelligent enough to know your president lied to you? and you got on your knees and opened up wide. I don’t need to insult you. You’re very presence. Here is insulting. Hypocrites like you don’t deserve any respect.

Thebrownblob

Why are you ignoring this part from the report?

Sure after he lied and said he didn’t know he had them? Quit looking at everything at the left right matrix. What’s wrong is wrong, What’s right is right it doesn’t matter who said it.

HarryWarden

Triggered that you not intelligent enough to know your president lied to you? and you got on your knees and opened up wide. I don’t need to insult you. You’re very presence. Here is insulting. Hypocrites like you don’t deserve any respect.
You sound drunk again. You’re being very emotional.

You said I’m a liar and a hypocrite, you’re over here whining and crying like I’m the one who wrote the report lmao.

Again, the trump appointed, Republican special
Counsel wrote the report. He’s the one who said the case between trump and Biden was very different. I’m just quoting him. He’s the one who denied to press charges. Not me.

Toughen up buttercup, trump has a lot more cases coming, and you don’t seem emotionally stable enough to handle it

Thebrownblob

You said I’m a liar and a hypocrite, you’re over here whining and crying like I’m the one who wrote the report lmao.

Counsel wrote the report. He’s the one who said the case between trump and Biden was very different. He’s the one who denied to press charges. Not me.

Toughen up buttercup, trump has a lot more cases coming, and you don’t seem emotionally stable enough to handle it
You are a liar and a hypocrite

HarryWarden

You are a liar and a hypocrite
Why do you keep dodging the fact that the special counsel is the one who said the cases are different. The trump appointed Republican. Is he a liar and hypocrite too?

So let’s see, our world ally’s are in on the conspiracy against trump, the media is on it, the fbi is in on it, and now the trump appointed republicans are in on it too

Thebrownblob

Counsel wrote the report. He’s the one who said the case between trump and Biden was very different. I’m just quoting him. He’s the one who denied to press charges. Not me.

But don’t worry it doesn’t sound like anything’s gonna happen to Trump either

Thebrownblob

Why do you keep dodging the fact that the special counsel is the one who said the cases are different. The trump appointed Republican. Is he a liar and hypocrite too?

So let’s see, our world ally’s are in on the conspiracy against trump, the media is on it, the fbi is in on it, and now the trump appointed republicans are in on it too
Why can’t you understand? I don’t give a damn about Trump? Because your brain is so twisted. It can’t even imagine.

HarryWarden

Why can’t you understand? I don’t give a damn about Trump? Because your brain is so twisted. It can’t even imagine.
You’re drunk and emotional, sober up and calm down. All I did was quote the special counsel report. He’s the one that said the case between trump and Biden was different, and you started flying off the handle crying like a baby

Thebrownblob

You’re drunk and emotional, sober up and calm down. All I did was quote the special counsel report. He’s the one that said the case between trump and Biden was different, and you started flying off the handle crying like a baby
Yeah, keep up with the silly talk. You’ve been proven to be a liar and hypocrite and a partisan. I’m none of those things. And the guy prosecuting Trump has screwed up the case so bad nothing is going to happen to him either.

HarryWarden

Yeah, keep up with the silly talk. You’ve been proven to be a liar and hypocrite and a partisan. I’m none of those things. And the guy prosecuting Trump has screwed up the case so bad nothing is going to happen to him either.
Yeah you’re the big brave guy who says both sides suck, you’re very special, we know. Trump and Biden should be in jail, you’re so smart

So why didn’t the fbi raid mike pence? Are you saying they’re in on the conspiracy too against trump? So the special counsel and fbi are in on it together huh?

The fbi raids trump, the republicans special counsel report says That the case between Biden and trump is different, they say trump hid and lied while biden cooperated. So the republicans are in on it too?