The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

HarryWarden

Biden hid the fact that he illegally stole classified documents he never had any right to have.

But orange man bad.

These people SMH.
so why did the trump appointed Republican counsel say otherwise? Why did the fbi raid trump but not biden?

Do you think Biden should be prosecuted for the case, or do you think both should be free?

HarryWarden

I agree with the investigators that Biden is too senile to be convicted by a jury.
Do you also agree with the investigators that what trump did was much different than Biden and that trump did not cooperate, unlike Biden who did?

And in your own words, forgetting the jury, do you think Biden should be charged for the classified documents?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do you also agree with the investigators that what trump did was much different than Biden
Yes I agree that as a senator and vice president, Biden never had any right at all to take classified documents, whereas Trump as president did in fact have the right to those documents.

Very different, because there is no legal ground to dispute Biden's crime.

Thebrownblob

One more time for you, straight from the horses house. Don’t shoot the messenger, or I guess, don’t whine and cry like a baby to the messenger
And one more time for you, try to be a decent human being and not look at something politically.
What Joe Biden did is the exact same thing Donald Trump did he should be held to the same standard.
Remember after Trump was found with documents Biden made a big deal about how “irresponsible” Trump was, knowing full well he had done the same thing and haven’t been caught yet. A Reasonable person would say that is hypocrisy. I don’t need any special counsel to tell me that, unlike yourself.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
No man is above the law.
1716297604142.png

vantexan

Come on, you seem smarter than that

There’s a reason Mike Pence and Biden weren’t prosecuted for what trump did. 1, they gave the documents back immediately when asked. They didn’t stall, and lie and say they gave it all back and hide more, and even the level of classified documents were different

2. They didn’t say Biden was too old or demented to be prosecuted. It was a trump appointed Republican special prosecutor who made the report, he knew what Biden did wasn’t worth prosecuting over, and had to include something “spicy” for his base. Same reason there has been countless hours and tax payer money spent by Republican Congress investigating Biden, yet there has been no charges and no impeachments
1. Biden had documents dating all the way back to 1994 when he was a Senator. In order to have those classified documents he had to take them from a secure room where he was only allowed to view them. He's guilty of numerous violations of our national security laws, all felonies. He was given the same treatment as Hillary, who James Comey said he didn't think it was her intent to break the law. Try committing serious felonies and then tell them it wasn't your intent. Trump is absolutely getting different treatment than Clinton or Biden. So much so that after it was discovered that Jack Smith withheld evidence that would have helped Trump, redacting it from view, that the judge has suspended that trial while awaiting the Supreme Court's decision concerning presidential immunity.

2. Congressional investigation of Biden only began after the Republicans regained control of the House in 2023. Jim Comer has put out the evidence collected so far on Biden's activities involving his family. Tons of it. But impeachment of Biden is a no go. Why? The Democratic control of the Senate. And the Democratic control of the DOJ. If Trump is reelected expect his Attorney General to prosecute the Bidens. Because of Biden's senility he may very well not be prosecuted. But expect his son and brother to be. The Federal government has already tried to slip immunity from future prosecutions for Hunter into a court settlement that almost got through except a sharp eyed judge caught it literally at the last minute. Joe will probably pardon Hunter from any verdict concerning his tax issues and gun charges that may occur this year.

I fully expect the Democrats to wail about weaponizing the DOJ if the Bidens are prosecuted. They always seem oblivious to their own actions but have no one to blame but themselves for opening Pandora's box.

Thebrownblob

I'm still wondering who the Republicans will put up for President candidate when trump is serving his prison sentence. Niki still willing to step in? I may be persuaded to vote for her just to stick it to the MAGA cult. LOL
Imagine spending your time worried about such a thing. What a sad, pathetic life someone must have to even be concerned.

tourists24

You keep bringing it up like im embarrassed or ashamed lol. I smoke weed. Yes

Youre the tyrannical bootlicker with a Supreme Court justice as your profile picture, trump as your banner, and your political leaning as your caption. Republican politics are your entire identity

And you also said you think alcohol should be illegal. You have some daddy issues or something how much you drool over big government telling you what to do
You should change your avatar to a Tommy Chong pic. That'll show Drivein

Last edited: