The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Sportello

Biden hid the fact that he illegally stole classified documents he never had any right to have.

But orange man bad.

These people SMH.

I agree with the investigators that Biden is too senile to be convicted by a jury.

Yes I agree that as a senator and vice president, Biden never had any right at all to take classified documents, whereas Trump as president did in fact have the right to those documents.

Very different, because there is no legal ground to dispute Biden's crime.

You will vote for whomever the Democrat party tells you to vote for. Every time.

Saying people with different opinions than you are in a cult....

....and you're the guy who keeps crying about personal attacks. Lol
If you keep repeating lies, people are liable to think you are a liar.

Over70irregs

Race is over. He is gonna snatch it. Snooze you lose.
1716334706413.png

HarryWarden

no wonder some of you guys get triggered so easily when you hear opposing view points, you’re so used to being in an echo chamber by having mods protecting you and banning for personal insults while blatantly ignoring personal insults when it’s coming from a different political stance. Sad

HarryWarden

Same thing as Biden and pence though, right?

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

no wonder some of you guys get triggered so easily when you hear opposing view points, you’re so used to being in an echo chamber by having mods protecting you and banning for personal insults while blatantly ignoring personal insults when it’s coming from a different political stance. Sad
What is sad is when you are having a conversation with someone and you accuse them of having a dependency problem when you admittedly have one of your own. I think it’s called taunting I’m sure sure if you do it again you can take another vacation.

oldngray

nowhere special
No, Biden was never president, he had no right to steal the classified documents his team was hiding from investigators. Trump had a right to them as President.
DOJ really wanted those Crossfire Hurricane documents back. Despite Trump ordering them declassified the DOJ stalled and ran out the clock until Biden took over.

Over70irregs

1716467377020.gif

Box Ox

I smell desperation

Me too.

New York Times: Another controversial flag spotted outside an Alito property | CNN Politics

"A flag that was on display during the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol was flown outside Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito’s vacation home in New Jersey, according to a report in the New York Times on Wednesday.

Citing photographs and interviews with neighbors, the Times reports that the “Appeal to Heaven” flag was seen on display at his property last summer. The flag, which has a history dating to the Revolutionary War, has also become a symbol for supporters of former President Donald Trump. The flag is white and includes a green evergreen tree and the words “An Appeal to Heaven” at the top."

PT Car Washer

Me too.

New York Times: Another controversial flag spotted outside an Alito property | CNN Politics

"A flag that was on display during the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol was flown outside Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito’s vacation home in New Jersey, according to a report in the New York Times on Wednesday.

Citing photographs and interviews with neighbors, the Times reports that the “Appeal to Heaven” flag was seen on display at his property last summer. The flag, which has a history dating to the Revolutionary War, has also become a symbol for supporters of former President Donald Trump. The flag is white and includes a green evergreen tree and the words “An Appeal to Heaven” at the top."An appeal to th

Me too.

Citing photographs and interviews with neighbors, the Times reports that the “Appeal to Heaven” flag was seen on display at his property last summer. The flag, which has a history dating to the Revolutionary War, has also become a symbol for supporters of former President Donald Trump. The flag is white and includes a green evergreen tree and the words “An Appeal to Heaven” at the top."
An appeal to The Almighty to save the country from another Putin/trump regime.