The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1717016963618.png

BrownFlush

Dems in full-blown ‘freakout’ over Biden​

May 28, 2024

"A pervasive sense of fear has settled in at the highest levels of the Democratic Party over President Joe Biden’s reelection prospects, even among officeholders and strategists who had previously expressed confidence about the coming battle with Donald Trump.

All year, Democrats had been on a joyless and exhausting grind through the 2024 election. But now, nearly five months from the election, anxiety has morphed into palpable trepidation, according to more than a dozen party leaders and operatives. And the gap between what Democrats will say on TV or in print, and what they’ll text their friends, has only grown as worries have surged about Biden’s prospects."
I think Vivek is right. Earliest debate in history (June). If Biden falls flat on his face and it is beyond obvious to even the most brain dead leftist, they will prop up a Savior at the convention.

Box Ox

Dems in full-blown ‘freakout’ over Biden​

May 28, 2024

"A pervasive sense of fear has settled in at the highest levels of the Democratic Party over President Joe Biden’s reelection prospects, even among officeholders and strategists who had previously expressed confidence about the coming battle with Donald Trump.

All year, Democrats had been on a joyless and exhausting grind through the 2024 election. But now, nearly five months from the election, anxiety has morphed into palpable trepidation, according to more than a dozen party leaders and operatives. And the gap between what Democrats will say on TV or in print, and what they’ll text their friends, has only grown as worries have surged about Biden’s prospects."
I think Vivek is right. Earliest debate in history (June). If Biden falls flat on his face and it is beyond obvious to even the most brain dead leftist, they will prop up a Savior at the convention.
Good chance of the Dems having a brokered convention and replacing Biden.

Who do y'all think would replace Biden? They wouldn't dare pass on Kamala in favor of a white person would they?

If it were Newsom all Trump would have to do is point to how Newsom is working out for California and ask if that's what voters want for the rest of America.

oldngray

nowhere special
Who do y'all think would replace Biden? They wouldn't dare pass on Kamala in favor of a white person would they?

If it were Newsom all Trump would have to do is point to how Newsom is working out for California and ask if that's what voters want for the rest of America.
Their bench is pretty bare but I would guess Newsome.

BrownFlush

Jury has been out too long and are asking too many questions. If a verdict isn’t reached today and goes into tomorrow and / or the weekend, I’m betting at least one juror is saying not guilty/ it’s all bs.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I definitely understand the hatred for him. But I wonder if they really think it’s going to be a death knell for his candidacy. Oh well, they deserve to celebrate for now regardless
Until it’s reversed on appeal. Even a monkey on a leash knows that. Unfortunately, left wing fools aren’t as smart as monkeys, apparently.