The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
No.

Y'all should not be calling or being called cultist.
The posters on this web site should be treating each other with respect, regardless of who is voting for whom.
My bad!!
This guy is not in a cult, he’s just very sad that the Convicted Felon was found guilty.
The Convicted Felon only wants these people’s money, so he isn’t a cult leader just a conman
IMG_4694.jpeg

Box Ox

He’s a devout Catholic…
Devout as in full term abortion?
He has his personal beliefs. But this is not a Christian nation. Separation of church and state.
Indeed. Biden is personally against full-term abortion. But because of the separation of church and state he tells everyone that he supports it.
I don’t see the problem. His job is to serve the country and the country isn’t a theocracy.

Ah, yes. If Biden were to reveal his true feelings about late-term abortion it'd really feel like a theocracy up in here.

Next Day Err

Ah, yes. If Biden were to reveal his true feelings about late-term abortion it'd really feel like a theocracy up in here.
The policy is what matters. And *checks notes* as far I remember Roe had checks on late term abortions? I’m no expert. Who blew that up?

Speaking of abortion, it’s the Republican Party’s biggest Achille’s heel. Good luck to them in November.

Box Ox

The policy is what matters.

Then as a devout Catholic, why doesn't Biden just say he's against late-term abortion? The policy is what matters.

Speaking of abortion, it’s the Republican Party’s biggest Achille’s heel. Good luck to them in November.

Biden's biggest achilles heels: Illegal immigration, war, inflation, crime.

Good luck to the Democrats in November.

Next Day Err

Then as a devout Catholic, why doesn't Biden just say he's against late-term abortion? The policy is what matters.

Biden's biggest achilles heels: Illegal immigration, war, inflation, crime.

Good luck to the Democrats in November.
Crime is down. Inflation is cooling. Immigration is in truth what has helped power our productivity. We’re not at war.

And

Box Ox

Crime is down.

Recorded crime is down. Everyone can still see it.

Inflation is cooling.

The annual rate is slowing. 3.3% YOY vs 3.4% YOY. Nothing is cheaper. Still nowhere close to normal.

Immigration is in truth what has helped power our productivity

You're fine with illegal immigration. Most people aren't.

We’re not at war

The Hamas fans are very angry with Biden over Gaza.

And

No one actually believes Biden supports any kind of abortion restrictions.

Next Day Err

At any rate, who cares? The choice is between an old statesman with tons of experience in federal government and an old eternal neophyte with a middle schooler’s vocabulary that pretends he’s some tough guy genius. Embarrassing that we even have to do this.

Box Ox

This should help bring down inflation if the Democrats win on November.

June 12, 2024

"The Downpayment Toward Equity Act was introduced in Congress in 2021. As of June 2024, it has not yet been passed into law.

The most recent development occurred on March 9, 2023. The White House proposed its budget for the fiscal year 2024, allocating $175 billion for affordable housing programs, including $10 billion for cash grants for first-time home buyers. This proposal is part of a broader strategy to support homeownership, which also includes the Biden First-Time Home Buyer Tax Credit.

Some industry experts hope the legislation will be approved in some capacity before the end of 2024."

Nice dodge though, @Box Ox. I think you were claiming Biden was obfuscating his personal feelings? I guess we actually do know how he feels personally about abortion after all.

His campaign said he's against it. Has he ever said he's against it?

rickyb

Banned

Next Day Err

Hey, mister. Biden's experience in federal government has given us wonderful results over the past few years. It's obviously a good thing.
Meh. It’s pretty good actually. Who has about the best economy in the developed world? Crime IS down, you can’t muh feelings about crime stats. Immigration is high because this is a great place to come and work. Wars overseas happen, only one party just wants to give Putin whatever he wants.