The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Box Ox

Hey, mister. Biden's experience in federal government has given us wonderful results over the past few years. It's obviously a good thing.
Meh. It’s pretty good actually. Who has about the best economy in the developed world? Crime IS down, you can’t muh feelings about crime stats. Immigration is high because this is a great place to come and work. Wars overseas happen, only one party just wants to give Putin whatever he wants.

Biden's approval rating just hit its lowest mark on record

“On Monday, Biden notched the unpleasant distinction of recording his lowest-ever mark in FiveThirtyEight's weighted tracker, which found he had a 37.4% approval rating.”

“Gallup's poll found Biden's approval rating for the 13th quarter of his term, which ended on April 18, is lower than any other president's since its polling began with Dwight D. Eisenhower.”

Next Day Err

“On Monday, Biden notched the unpleasant distinction of recording his lowest-ever mark in FiveThirtyEight's weighted tracker, which found he had a 37.4% approval rating.”

“Gallup's poll found Biden's approval rating for the 13th quarter of his term, which ended on April 18, is lower than any other president's since its polling began with Dwight D. Eisenhower.”
I’m aware of his generally low approval ratings. I think it’s unwarranted but that’s just my opinion.

Gotta Go

1718419463377.jpeg

vantexan

Amazing to me that more than a third polled approve of what he's doing.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Amazing to me that more than a third polled approve of what he's doing.

They have to protect their welfare status or State and Federal positions....Most of those Biden voters are in the major cities and can care less what is happening around them as long as they are getting those perks...

Next Day Err

They have to protect their welfare status or State and Federal positions....Most of those Biden voters are in the major cities and can care less what is happening around them as long as they are getting those perks...
The suburbs of the swing states will decide this election. Didn’t work out well for Trump 4 years ago. The problem is that Team Trump didn’t learn any lessons and acted like children with the incessant STOLEN ELECTION!!!! crap and are risking making those same mistakes.

Trump needs to carry the suburbs of the battlegrounds to take the W.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If she only had one of these, things could have gone differently.