The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Why do you refuse to do your own research?
Why do you guys like to post dumb :censored2: then when questioned you tell people to do their own research but anytime someone else posts something you guys are all "sOuRcE???"

Can you give primary source citations for those alleged quotes?

Of course it matters. The source always matters.

Please credit the source, plagiarist.

I never post an opinion that is not my own without linking to the source.

Can you point out where I have posted a meme without attribution, or are you being dishonest?

Yet you cannot post any sources to support your mistaken belief. Too much hair in your eyes.

waiting for a factual source, gopher.

Source please. I cannot find anything that indicates Trump is a billionaire.

Please source this, because I think you're making stuff up again. Fake news.

Care to share your source?

Can you please link the source of your non attributed post?

Please source that. PolitiFact is a widely respected source. I'll be waiting.

Thank you for sticking up for your 'brother in arms', but he made a statement without a source.

Source please?

Please cite your source.

Any legitimate sources for this? All I've seen is Fake News.

So, you don't have any sources?

It is customary to cite your source, otherwise it is considered plagiarism.

Why can you never 'link to a source', man?

Disinfo.

Would you mind telling us the source of that graphic, and the reason that it was removed from the source?

Says the child with no sources.

If you can't provide a source, I don't believe you.

Post a legitimate source

Please provide a source for your figures, otherwise it’s bs.

Source me, slick.

You still haven't backed up your statement. I suppose because it isn't true.

1719391715116.png

"The best way for a grifter to gain a mark's trust is to make him feel like he's in on the con. Cult leaders operate the same way, by creating this sense of intimacy with their victims. Once the mark feels he's part of the conspiracy, it's that much easier to victimize him. The mark feels like the predator and not the prey, and so he lets his guard down around the actual villain picking his pocket. Trump does this to his followers over and over again, and they always fall for it. Even the Capitol insurrection is a good example. Trump convinced the rioters that they were his partners in the attempted coup. In reality, they were his patsies, set up to take the fall while he hid away in the White House."

Amanda Marcotte

Appvol

"The best way for a grifter to gain a mark's trust is to make him feel like he's in on the con. Cult leaders operate the same way, by creating this sense of intimacy with their victims. Once the mark feels he's part of the conspiracy, it's that much easier to victimize him. The mark feels like the predator and not the prey, and so he lets his guard down around the actual villain picking his pocket. Trump does this to his followers over and over again, and they always fall for it. Even the Capitol insurrection is a good example. Trump convinced the rioters that they were his partners in the attempted coup. In reality, they were his patsies, set up to take the fall while he hid away in the White House."

Amanda Marcotte
You read Salon while you take a dump in the morning don’t you. Left Wing journalist who writes about feminism lol

IMG_6475.jpeg

donald ran as the “law and order” candidate who would “drain the swamp” in Washington, D.C. Instead he did the opposite. Of course he also said he'd be too busy to play golf.