The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Sportello

I would.

But I only wager with trustworthy people.

Again..what do you want to wager. Winner? What source are we going to let decide?
I'll make it simple. If Biden wins the debate, I'm out of the queue and can post freely under the same conditions as everyone else. My profile is unlocked.

If Trump wins, I'm done posting forever.

If Biden wins, the following posters are now in the queue:
@BrownFlush @UnionStrong @DriveInDriveOut @sailfish @Thebrownblob @Appvol @Appvol2.0

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Appvol

Looks like buying votes took a hit again

IMG_2038.jpeg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

fishtm2001

Kevin Drum is predicting at least one SC related question at the debate and he hopes it's about the Chevron case. A commenter had the perfect donald likely response;

"The Chevron case folks, we looooove Chevron, don't we folks? But the deference, the deference, folks--we've been seeing the deference at levels you wouldn't believe, like people have never seen before, under [Jacked Up/Sleepy] Joe. It's very sad--so sad for our Country--and the Supreme Court is bigly strong, because I made it strong, with Judges Gork, and Kavanaugh, and . . . and they treated Kavanaugh very badly. So badly, like you've never seen so badly. It's very sad how bad Obama treated him in the hearing. But I think it's getting better, and it's getting better because the people want Trump. They love Trump and they want Trump, ladies and gentlement, and that's the Exxon case."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Kevin Drum is predicting at least one SC related question at the debate and he hopes it's about the Chevron case. A commenter had the perfect donald likely response;

"The Chevron case folks, we looooove Chevron, don't we folks? But the deference, the deference, folks--we've been seeing the deference at levels you wouldn't believe, like people have never seen before, under [Jacked Up/Sleepy] Joe. It's very sad--so sad for our Country--and the Supreme Court is bigly strong, because I made it strong, with Judges Gork, and Kavanaugh, and . . . and they treated Kavanaugh very badly. So badly, like you've never seen so badly. It's very sad how bad Obama treated him in the hearing. But I think it's getting better, and it's getting better because the people want Trump. They love Trump and they want Trump, ladies and gentlement, and that's the Exxon case."
I'm sure the average voter would be very upset to learn the candidates don't know about the Chevron deference case.

That's definitely something that most Americans are worried about.

SMH.