The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Come on Dems don’t give up on Biden! He just had one bad night. We have been assured over and over the last 3+ years how physically and mentally fit he is by countless people around him and in the MSM news. You have seen with your own eyes how strong he has been over these years. It would be like giving up on Michael Jordan because he had one bad night. Look at all the great things Biden has done for this country. There is no way he can lose to that orange convicted felon Trump, who only has a few MAGA white supremacist extremist supporting him. Biden saved us from Trump and now you are thinking of abandoning him? Talk to your friends and family and remind them how mentally and physically fit Joe really is and rally around your man! You have to make sure he is the one that runs against that horrible orange 34 time convicted felon! You have to win this election! Biden did it once (in the most secure election ever) and he will do it again! Just like with COVID “We Can Do This” if you all stand together! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

newfie

As much as I like him and thinks he’s done a great job, it might be time to step aside. Winning is mandatory. Too much at stake. Like the whole enchilada.
not sure what a good job is in your scope . My gas is much higher and food prices have gone through the roof. I'm moving to a open carry state soon so i can protect myself against all the "migrants" killing innocent americans.

Next Day Err

not sure what a good job is in your scope . My gas is much higher and food prices have gone through the roof. I'm moving to a open carry state soon so i can protect myself against all the "migrants" killing innocent americans.
I'm paying $2.98 a gallon now. The world is coming to an end.

I'm in an open carry state and refuse to live in fear just because Fox News et. al. can't stop lying.