The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Appvol

Banned
Keep underestimating Joe Biden. See how it works out.
IMG_2063.jpeg

Box Ox

I join the chorus of… worried Democrats. lol. Yikes.
Biden wants to continue running then that'll be his prerogative but the perceptions of him are even worse now.
He’s going to lose the race if he keeps that stare and agape expression.
Wow yeah really showing the weakness of Biden here
jbu.jpg

trickpony1

It's far from underestimating anymore. You can only use the cheap fake excuses for so long. I hope he stays in though. This is who Democrat voters said they wanted at the voting booth
Define "democratic voters" for the next election....
Would they be:
-the illegal immigrants who are romanced into thinking the dems love them and this is why they are allowed, with open arms and numerous benefits, into America;

-all the students who got their loans forgiven;

-the LGBTQ.....XYZ whose alternate lifestyles are pimped by Biden;

-the black voters who believe Biden loves them and/or;

-the staff at the voting booth who look the other way and think it's unconstitutional, and discriminatory to ask for a photo ID at the voting booth?

I wonder.....

tourists24

Define "democratic voters" for the next election....
Would they be:
-the illegal immigrants who are romanced into thinking the dems love them and this is why they are allowed, with open arms and numerous benefits, into America;

-all the students who got their loans forgiven;

-the LGBTQ.....XYZ whose alternate lifestyles are pimped by Biden;

-the black voters who believe Biden loves them and/or;

-the staff at the voting booth who look the other way and think it's unconstitutional, and discriminatory to ask for a photo ID at the voting booth?

I wonder.....
lol. Boy that’s a lotta detail, but I was just generally talking about the Democrats overwhelmingly voting for him in the primaries this year

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

I am now doing my part reminding everyone how great Biden is and not to throw him out because of 1 bad night. Please Dems stand behind this man and make sure he is the one to run against Trump. Republicans want him to be the one that runs against Trump and you should also.