The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

People are just uninformed or misinformed. This is how we lose our democracy and how we get authoritarianism in its place. There's a reason the United States is one of the oldest surviving democracies even though we're a relatively young country. Democracies don't last. We're losing ours as we speak.

Yes, and thankfully, you are super informed. Your opinion is clearly superior. People with different ideas are just uninformed. 👍

Next Day Err

Yes, and thankfully, you are super informed. Your opinion is clearly superior. People with different ideas are just uninformed. 👍
I'd be surprised if over 30% of the public even knew Donald Trump said that immigrants are "poisoning the blood of our country", which mirrors Hitler's language about Jews poisoning the blood of Aryans.

People are grossly misinformed and uninformed and generally don't give a :censored2: until it affects them personally... which I promise will happen if this lunatic and his friends get power back.

Thebrownblob

I'd be surprised if over 30% of the public even knew Donald Trump said that immigrants are "poisoning the blood of our country", which mirrors Hitler's language about Jews poisoning the blood of Aryans.

People are grossly misinformed and uninformed and generally don't give a :censored2: until it affects them personally... which I promise will happen if this lunatic and his friends get power back.
We should probably stop them from voting, right comrade? They really shouldn’t have a choice because they’re uninformed.

Well, a lot of people are voting for someone other than your guy because they feel the last vote affected them. 🤷‍♂️ But then again they’re probably too stupid to know if it’s affected them or not. Right?

Thebrownblob

The hubris you have to assume people are uninformed who are your country men and women. And that you know best.

That liberal smugness is exactly why Democrats end up losing.

Thebrownblob

Been winning since 2017, buddy.
Hey buddy, political smugness is why you cannot continue. You might wanna look around you’re in deep trouble. It’s only advice. I’m giving you take it or leave it. I’m gonna guess you’ll leave it because it’s part of your DNA to believe you know better than everyone else.

I don’t know better than anyone I have opinions and so do they. I don’t assume they’re uninformed I assumed they have different experiences and see things differently than me.

I don’t assume every election is the most important election in history because they say that every time.

In the next four years, these two old fossils will be gone and we will move on.

Next Day Err

Hey buddy, political smugness is why you cannot continue. You might wanna look around you’re in deep trouble. It’s only advice. I’m giving you take it or leave it. I’m gonna guess you’ll leave it because it’s part of your DNA to believe you know better than everyone else.

I don’t know better than anyone I have opinions and so do they. I don’t assume they’re uninformed I assumed they have different experiences and see things differently than me.

I don’t assume every election is the most important election in history because they say that every time.

In the next four years, these two old fossils will be gone and we will move on.
The only thing that stood in the way of a completely lawless President Trump was the fear of accountability and people that told him “no” in his administration.

He will have neither obstacle in 2025.

oldngray

nowhere special
Biden-Voters.jpg