The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

“Sharks, Batteries, and Vermin” Trump will be mocked if he loses in November along with all who thought he was their best candidate.

People are going to say “I told you so, you should have picked Nikki Haley”.
I can promise you no one will ever say they should’ve picked Nikki Haley. You would say it because you want Republicans to lose so that makes sense but anyone would have a brain would not pick Nukie Haley the warmonger.

newfie

I would say it’s unAmerican to call other Americans subhuman and imply they’ll be arrested, detained or murdered by being “root out”.
not what he said. but part of the liberal narrative that builds a base of justification for all the illegal / anti constitutional things the dems are trying to do to trump.

Next Day Err

Sorry your plan isn’t working. Try something different.

I do want to try something different. His name is Gavin Newsom.

newfie

“Sharks, Batteries, and Vermin” Trump will be mocked if he loses in November along with all who thought he was their best candidate.

People are going to say “I told you so, you should have picked Nikki Haley”.
the nay to your say is that trump was president before and has a history that counters your narrative.

newfie

Sorry your plan isn’t working. Try something different.

or better yet don't try anything different.

hmmm maybe biden could talk economics and tell us why a 40 percent increase in groceries and gas is good for us.

Thebrownblob

or better yet don't try anything different.

hmmm maybe biden could talk economics and tell us why a 40 percent increase in groceries and gas is good for us.
Instead of trying to put Trump in jail, maybe if he had focused on the fact that some of this increase was due to the way the coronavirus money was handled when Donald Trump was president he might’ve had a chance of winning again. Apparently Democrats would rather make up half truth and lies about their political enemies, and try to put them in jail almost like they’re treating them like vermin.

newfie

Instead of trying to put Trump in jail, maybe if he had focused on the fact that some of this increase was due to the way the coronavirus money was handled when Donald Trump was president he might’ve had a chance of winning again. Apparently Democrats would rather make up half truth and lies about their political enemies, and try to put them in jail almost like they’re treating them like vermin.
he couldnt do it because he added 7 trillion in spending immediately after taking the presidency.

excess spending chasing too few goods results in inflation.