The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Box Ox

He’s said before that women should experience some form of punishment.

If Trump truly believed that the women receiving abortions should be punished I doubt his campaign would have clarified his position this specifically and on the same day.

tclar.png

newfie

Belief about anything other than what affects and his power and wealth is hard to assess when it comes to Donald Trump.

But his changing values and beliefs have real consequences for Americans. That's my whole point here.
you can say the same exact thing about any politician

Thebrownblob

He’s said before that women should experience some form of punishment. Weird. I guess the free states (blue states) should only be free of punishment?
Shamelessly, twisting and lying is why your party is in such shambles right now.

You could you know stick to the facts and scream about Roe versus Wade. But that’s not good enough anymore.

Thebrownblob

View attachment 491698
I think it's reasonable Biden didn't literally mean to utter "intellectual wigger"... He's stumbling over his words again. My guess is he got lost in the teleprompter scroll. It probably read something like "intellectual rigor" and he stumbled.
Didn’t listen to it so I don’t know. But I would up to give him the benefit of the doubt. Unlike what you would do to your political enemies. Biden brain is toast and he’s not gonna leave you’re stuck with him.