The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

newfie

Means very little. I’m friends with someone that works closely with O’Brien. Just a show. We all know where the endorsement will go to
the best show was the fake walk out in july. all the leadership on both sides took a family vacation together then came back claiming a hard fought victory.

vantexan

I want the best for all. Doesn't mean I ignore the truth about human nature.

People are drawn to hateful, divisive rhetoric from a showman like Trump. It doesn't make them Satan but it does make them worthy of some shame at times.

Nobody else in politics gets away with the kind of nasty behavior Trump displays.
The Democratic Party:

You must promote people based on race rather than merit or you're despicable.

You must accept gay rights in all aspects of life or you are despicable.

You must not mention religion in the public square or you are despicable.

You must allow children to be permanently physically altered if they want that or you are despicable, even if you're their parent.

You must accept a version of history that most historians have rejected. It must be taught in the classroom or you are despicable.

You must get rid of internal combustion engine cars, even if the infrastructure to support electric cars isn't there, or you are despicable.

You must allow men who want to declare themselves women to compete in women's sports, even if it displaces women from scholarships or removes records earned by women, or you are despicable. And those same men must be allowed to shower and change clothes in women's locker rooms too.

Allowing conservatives the right to express their views on social media sites, and not allow liberals the right to run them off, to cancel them, is despicable.

If you insist on a balanced budget with spending curbed to get rid of waste, fraud, and abuse, then you are despicable.

If children, especially prepubescent children, are denied the right to view graphic sexual material in their school libraries, and you expose this in school board meetings around the country, you are despicable.

We must have open borders and a path to citizenship for as many millions of illegal immigrants as possible. To deny them the opportunity is despicable.

Probably could come up with more but I think we all know the various positions of today's Democratic Party.

Last edited:

newfie

Oh give me a break. Trump was pissed that the reporter challenged him and he mocked his disability. Stop trying to cover for the fat ass.
your thought was that the reporter should be free to say whatever he wants with no blowback? a protected class of critic perhaps because of his disability?

newfie

1720913092232.png

Box Ox

John King is showing viewers the "Magic Wall" on CNN and just made the case that Trump could win 330 electoral votes if current polling trends hold.