The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

They're

If half our union members support Trump after all the misogynistic, racist and Islamaphobic language he's used (along with openly mocking a disabled reporter... remember that a lot of us will be disabled by this job), then I don't know what to say. Maybe they have disgusting views on their fellow Americans. Can't do much about it. Sorry.
Why would a lot of us be disabled from this job? You just make up lies left and right? I know a lot more people who have retired not disabled disabled.

Again your inability to understand that other people have different opinions than you makes you truly intolerant. that ideology is truly abhorrent and dangerous. and has no place in our union.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
The truth hurts. People can have pretty bad views about their own countrymen.
Just as long as they respect those differences here on this site.

People who support Donald Trump in 2024 are going to be a mix of good and bad people, ignorant, and educated.

The same as those who will vote for President Biden.

Seems a little judgmental of you, considering how open minded you seem to want to act.

I notice nobody is jumping to defend the Republican presidential candidate for 2024 for MOCKING a disabled reporter in 2015 and never :censored2:ing apologizing for his behavior.

Trump is disgusting and you guys know it.

Thebrownblob

It's not clear; it's a risk. The man is going to go APE:censored2: with power.
1720834568532.gif

Thebrownblob

I notice nobody is jumping to defend the Republican presidential candidate for 2024 for MOCKING a disabled reporter in 2015 and never :censored2:ing apologizing for his behavior.

Trump is disgusting and you guys know it.
Really don’t care about that, what I’m more concerned was is your disgusting behavior and ideas about your fellow union brothers, and sisters, and your fellow Americans.

Just as long as they respect those differences here on this site.

People who support Donald Trump in 2024 are going to be a mix of good and bad people, ignorant, and educated.

The same as those who will vote for President Biden.

Seems a little judgmental of you, considering how open minded you seem to want to act.
Just because I'm open-minded doesn't mean I don't understand that in order to fully support Trump one has to be just fine with his unapologetic comments towards disabled people, Muslims, immigrants, "Marxists and communists" (anybody who disagrees with him or challenges him)... etc

If one supports that kind of man then it says something about that person, I'm afraid.

Thebrownblob

Just because I'm open-minded doesn't mean I don't understand that in order to fully support Trump one has to be just fine with his unapologetic comments towards disabled people, Muslims, immigrants, "Marxists and communists" (anybody who disagrees with him or challenges him)... etc

If one supports that kind of man then it says something about that person, I'm afraid.
1720834779890.gif

vantexan

After the characterization of FOX News viewers for decades, long before Trump, liberals have no moral leg to stand on.

Really don’t care about that, what I’m more concerned was is your disgusting behavior and ideas about your fellow union brothers, and sisters, and your fellow Americans.
I want the best for all. Doesn't mean I ignore the truth about human nature.

People are drawn to hateful, divisive rhetoric from a showman like Trump. It doesn't make them Satan but it does make them worthy of some shame at times.

Nobody else in politics gets away with the kind of nasty behavior Trump displays.

Thebrownblob

I want the best for all. Doesn't mean I ignore the truth about human nature.

People are drawn to hateful, divisive rhetoric from a showman like Trump. It doesn't make them Satan but it does make them worthy of some shame at times.

Nobody else in politics gets away with the kind of nasty behavior Trump displays.
Who’s drawn you into hateful, divisive rhetoric? Must be more than just Trump that does it.🤔