The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What Ole Joe has done to the White House
View attachment 493169
1721391145498.png

newfie

People don't really care about that stuff anymore unless they're already voting for Biden. Or whoever it'll be.
Agreed, UPS bought and sold a freight company for a loss in the last decade. I've not heard anyone suggest UPS does not know how to manage their business interests.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

We can only imagine the 🤡 show at the DNC.

The writing is on the wall..the self serving rats will be jumping overboard. Their stupid hate rhetoric against those subhuman MAGA people and the Supreme Court will be broadcasted across the world.

I will enjoy the whole event as they implode and start turning on each other. If it gets violent…watch out…innocent people will be killed…

oldngray

nowhere special
We can only imagine the 🤡 show at the DNC.

The writing is on the wall..the self serving rats will be jumping overboard. Their stupid hate rhetoric against those subhuman MAGA people and the Supreme Court will be broadcasted across the world.

I will enjoy the whole event as they implode and start turning on each other. If it gets violent…watch out…innocent people will be killed…
I watched a little of the PBS coverage of the Republican convention. Not as bad as MSNBC but they only had liberal talking heads spouting the same rhetoric. Too much to ask for to have a publicly funded source be unbiased.

What are the odds the same people will be tripping over themselves to praise everything about the DNC?

tourists24

I watched a little of the PBS coverage of the Republican convention. Not as bad as MSNBC but they only had liberal talking heads spouting the same rhetoric. Too much to ask for to have a publicly funded source be unbiased.

What are the odds the same people will be tripping over themselves to praise everything about the DNC?
I watched the final night on the Associated Press Youtube channel. It did nothing but play what was going on at the convention itself with no commentary. Was a welcome change of pace.

Box Ox

People don't really care about that stuff anymore unless they're already voting for Biden. Or whoever it'll be.
Agreed, UPS bought and sold a freight company for a loss in the last decade. I've not heard anyone suggest UPS does not know how to manage their business interests.

The main reason most people don't care about Trump's business failures anymore is that we've seen him be the president already. There's no looking back at his business failures from the beforetimes and thinking "Man, I wonder how this might translate to a Trump presidency".