The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Just $. That’s all.
IMG_6250.gif

newfie

Just $. That’s all.
might be the first person that has actually registered as one. I guess she realizes that as a trump ally some dem would try to fabricate charges against her like they've done against other trumpers.

Over70irregs

might be the first person that has actually registered as one. I guess she realizes that as a trump ally some dem would try to fabricate charges against her like they've done against other trumpers.
Why do those spokespeople lie so much? Those past ones also.

newfie

My fault. I assumed you knew about her former role.
I did but I'm not sure why you felt the need to go there when there is a much more recent example of a lying press secretary to discuss.
Keep in mind the present press secretary has been denying there is anything wrong with Biden a much more serious form of lying than spinning numbers.
is her lying better because she is a democrat?

Over70irregs

I did but I'm not sure why you felt the need to go there when there is a much more recent example of a lying press secretary to discuss.
Keep in mind the present press secretary has been denying there is anything wrong with Biden a much more serious form of lying than spinning numbers.
is her lying better because she is a democrat?
Dem Rep same. They all want power and $. I do remember a particular super storyteller though. She was always so bad at it they fired her basically. I believe she is a governor of Arkansas now. Go figure.

newfie

Dem Rep same. They all want power and $. I do remember a particular super storyteller though. She was always so bad at it they fired her basically. I believe she is a governor of Arkansas now. Go figure.
ok but you're commenting on republican press secretaries from a long time ago when a more recent example is much more severe. it appears you're fine with the dems lying

Over70irregs

ok but you're commenting on republican press secretaries from a long time ago when a more recent example is much more severe. it appears you're fine with the dems lying
I like to wait till they are done. Those past ones were like dish rags and ran out. But that happened a lot during that administration. A lot of turnover. Very weird.

oldngray

nowhere special
LOL...It just keeps getting better.
An incompetent kackler and a guy that no one outside of WI knows!
:rofl: :rofl:
Even worse. Minnesota.

The fighting in Israel killed any chances for Shapiro. And Walz is one of the few people even weaker than Kamala so she will still be seen as the leader in the ticket. He might even be farther to the left too.