The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Even worse. Minnesota.

The fighting in Israel killed any chances for Shapiro. And Walz is one of the few people even weaker than Kamala so she will still be seen as the leader in the ticket. He might even be farther to the left too.
LOL...that was my point. Who TF is he? He brings nothing to their ticket except additional weakness and inadequacy

Thebrownblob

1722955474443.gif

Actually he's a weekend warrior that was busted down a rank because he "retired" overnight rather than risk being deployed to the ME. It is well documented that he bypassed "normal and expected" protocol for retirement. He ran away...Plain & simple.
don't care, the "war on terror" was a scam and anyone who wanted to deploy for it is a complete sucker

I think Trump is actually cooked now, this locks in the suburban woman vote which Trump literally can't win without

really thought he had it in the bag before, what a wild ride

Thebrownblob

don't care, the "war on terror" was a scam and anyone who wanted to deploy for it is a complete sucker

I think Trump is actually cooked now, this locks in the suburban woman vote which Trump literally can't win without

How does Tim Walz appeal to suburban women? Definitely not as looks.😂

vantexan

Suburban women this time may be more concerned about who would be better at improving the economy.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Even worse. Minnesota.

The fighting in Israel killed any chances for Shapiro. And Walz is one of the few people even weaker than Kamala so she will still be seen as the leader in the ticket. He might even be farther to the left too.
The Arizona guy looked like he came out of Area 51.