The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

It seems anyone who spends too much time online following racist tropes should have heard a lot to like from Donald Trump during Tuesday’s debate. But from what I've seen from the usual suspects on the right, his performance didn’t earn their praise. Winning is most important in their hierarchy of power and they knew they were watching a loser. sad

Thebrownblob

It seems anyone who spends too much time online following racist tropes should have heard a lot to like from Donald Trump during Tuesday’s debate. But from what I've seen from the usual suspects on the right, his performance didn’t earn their praise. Winning is most important in their hierarchy of power and they knew they were watching a loser. sad
Perhaps the debate was bad, but it was funny listening to Kamala answer questions about how she was going to fix what she helped break.

"In a sense, though, I think we may be a little unfair in singling out Donald Trump for his failure to actually state what he’d do to benefit the American people, rather than himself and his ego, in a second term as president. One of the many questions at which he was totally at sea concerned what he’d replace the Affordable Care Act with, as the ABC moderator noted that he’d been talking about doing that for nine years but had never come up with a replacement plan. After a minute or so of fumfering, Trump said he and his people probably had “concepts for a plan.”

American Prospect

Appvol

IMG_2205.jpeg