The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Go against the establishment and you get shot. Lincoln, JFK, Bobby Kennedy, Reagan and now Trump. As Chuck Schumer said… Go against the agencies and they have 5 ways of Sunday to get back at you. Funny how those that are a threat to the agencies’ gravy train are the ones that the shooters get past security.
Kamala will not have to worry because she is an empty shell the establishment fills. She is safe.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I don’t watch or have a TV but I will take a guess that MSM will be making this Trump’s fault. Maybe even saying he set it up… 3, 2, 1 💥

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Doesn't make it righteous? Just how many jobs were available in a town of 58,000? The Haitians were imported. They aren't legal. Nor were they vetted. Which gets back to the broader question... how many women and girls have to be raped and murdered nationwide before Democrats admit they screwed up letting in so many millions unvetted including criminals?
The Haitians are both legal and vetted .The governor of Ohio defended them.

vantexan

The Haitians are both legal and vetted .The governor of Ohio defended them.
Did they go through the normal legal immigration process or are they "legal" because they were let in at the Southern border, given the right to work, and sent off with future court dates? There were tens of thousands of Haitians who came through the Mexican border. Was one of the big controversies early in the Biden administration when it was claimed Border Patrol officers on horseback were whipping Haitians as they tried to cross. Which turned out to be bogus. The Federal government has been encouraging hiring of illegals and over a million in the last year have been hired all over the country. And your article doesn't explain who thought it would be a good idea to deplete a small city's resources sending so many outsiders there. They are now getting help because of the notoriety of the situation.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Anyone who’s been watching Twitter knows what’s probably going on between her and Trump. There are very few reasons that she’d be around him as much and as closely as she has been. Doubt a potential cabinet level position is one of them.
Orange Jesus told her she gave the best blow job ever. That’s gotta be worth something

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I see where Kamala supporters are now praising her for $3 gas. Can you imagine screwing things up so bad that $3 a gallon looks good? These same people would have been crying a river if gas would have hit $3 when Trump was in.
I also wonder where the Biden/Kamal supporters went that said the high prices was because of greedy oil companies? Are these companies all of a sudden not so greedy? Why did they get a heart now?
How much should gas be ?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Did they go through the normal legal immigration process or are they "legal" because they were let in at the Southern border, given the right to work, and sent off with future court dates? There were tens of thousands of Haitians who came through the Mexican border. Was one of the big controversies early in the Biden administration when it was claimed Border Patrol officers on horseback were whipping Haitians as they tried to cross. Which turned out to be bogus. The Federal government has been encouraging hiring of illegals and over a million in the last year have been hired all over the country. And your article doesn't explain who thought it would be a good idea to deplete a small city's resources sending so many outsiders there. They are now getting help because of the notoriety of the situation.
The governor said they were legal. The city officials say there legal.
They are legal