The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Because leftists attacked her probably with death threats for pointing out the facts about the devastation the Harris administration's destructive open borders policies have done to this country.

I'm surprised your ilk haven't actually killed her.
No, she apologized because the cat came home and she was wrong, and feels bad for putting the spotlight on innocent people because people like you eating and regurgitating the politcial propaganda

F7F691CF-D7BC-4A76-8DB8-8889D710E5C3.jpeg

The bong is your memes

That man is an American citizen, not a Haitian immigrant. He was carrying the geese off the road after they got hit by a car, and that was in Columbus, 45 miles away from Springfield.

Thank you for proving my point.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
That man is an American citizen, not a Haitian immigrant. He was carrying the geese off the road after they got hit by a car, and that was in Columbus, 45 miles away from Springfield.

Thank you for proving my point.

The article does not say he is an American citizen. I've seen road kill geese. What's pictured is not road kill.
You really think an American born black man in Columbus Oh, walking down a street, a half hour drive from Springfield(supposedly), is gonna pick up anything that is road kill? This Haitian done gots him a delicacy.

Yes I've seen this and it's very sad.
"I wish my kid was killed by a white person"

It truly is sad to see how absolutely brainwashed some white people have been to hate themselves, their culture, their country, and their heritage.

Leftism really is poison.
Sad.
He is pointing out how if it was a white drunk driver instead, which happens all the time, you wouldn’t even be talking about it, but instead you are bringing up the kids name pretending to care in order to help your political goals, and that’s gross