The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

But wait, there's more:

"Donald Trump’s susceptibility to flattery and manipulation by Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping, unusual affinity for other authoritarian leaders, contempt for the norms of decent, ethical and lawful behavior, and chaotic national security decision-making are dangerous qualities – as many honorable Republican colleagues and military officers who served in senior national security positions in his administration have frequently testified. He is unfit to serve again as President, or indeed in any office of public trust."
More copy and paste?
Like I said, I don’t think people voting for Trump care what those people say. Actually, I think it makes him a stronger candidate to them.

Don’t eat the glue it’s bad for you.

Thebrownblob

I bet if the FBI and CIA was allowed to endorse anyone it would be Kamala. @fishtm2001 would be posting that thinking that would hurt Trump. 🙄🤣
Yep, I’m simply stating it demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of what drives your opponent. Just like continuing to pretend anyone cares about these fake indictments. It really helped him.

Both sides have a problem, focusing on how to take down opponents, focusing on the issues.

Just like Trump with the dogs and cats. There may be some truth to it issue, which is the extreme amount of unvetted immigration has been allowed in the last four years. I mean, we have our own citizens living in tent city’s we should probably try to focus on helping them before we start accepting every human being from anywhere in the world with no parameters.
He would’ve been better off just sticking with that. Although I’m really not getting tired of the cat memes and funny songs..

I also find a curious that we are the world police supposedly spreading democracy and freedom and yet we want the people to come here because we can’t help them make where they live better. 🤷‍♂️

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The cat and dog memes and the whole story is funny because it is yet another thing the Dems thought was going to destroy Trump and yet no matter how hard they try to convince anyone it is having no affect. Reminds me of the Trump mugshot 🤣 that actually boosted Trump.

IMG_1817.jpeg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Amid the recent news of Sean “Diddy” Combs’ arrest, former President Donald Trump reposted a doctored image falsely showing Vice President Kamala Harris with Combs with text questioning if she was involved in his alleged “freak offs.”

The image, which Trump reposted to his Truth Social profile, is an edited version of a 2001 photo of Harris with former talk show host Montel Williams, whom she briefly dated, and his daughter Ashley. The edit replaced Montel Williams’ face with a photo of Combs.

This is not the first time the Republican presidential nominee has posted a fake image in an effort to bolster his campaign. Trump has posted several AI-generated images, including some falsely depicting Taylor Swift and her fans endorsing him, and one of Harris speaking to a crowd of communists in Chicago during the Democratic National Convention.

That's nice.
There’s an old saying about what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

I don’t believe that Trump originated Photoshop, or its abuse.

More than 100 former staffers and national security leaders from past Republican administrations endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris. Nuff said
Trumps own Vice President is saying he’s not endorsing him for president. That’s huge, and barely even gets mentioned

For how much the snowflakes whine about the media and democrats being mean to trump, he gets treated with kiddy gloves for the things he does

Yep, I’m simply stating it demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of what drives your opponent. Just like continuing to pretend anyone cares about these fake indictments. It really helped him.

Both sides have a problem, focusing on how to take down opponents, focusing on the issues.

Just like Trump with the dogs and cats. There may be some truth to it issue, which is the extreme amount of unvetted immigration has been allowed in the last four years. I mean, we have our own citizens living in tent city’s we should probably try to focus on helping them before we start accepting every human being from anywhere in the world with no parameters.
He would’ve been better off just sticking with that. Although I’m really not getting tired of the cat memes and funny songs..

I also find a curious that we are the world police supposedly spreading democracy and freedom and yet we want the people to come here because we can’t help them make where they live better. 🤷‍♂️
Fake indictments? Trump tried to overturn the election, that’s a fact. He called Georgia to “find”more votes, he had fake electors set up, and he asked Pence to not certify the election, which Pence declined to do because he said it went against the constitution

His former vice president?

Who is it a huge deal to?

I’m guessing not his supporters. Seems to be doing fairly well without his endorsement.
Yes, his former Vice President. His right hand man who worked with him for 4 years says he is not fit to be president, that’s a big deal

You’re right, it’s not a big deal to his supporters, which is pathetic. But trump knows that, he brags about it. He said it himself, he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any supporters. That doesn’t make it ok

Thebrownblob

Fake indictments? Trump tried to overturn the election, that’s a fact. He called Georgia to “find”more votes, he had fake electors set up, and he asked Pence to not certify the election, which Pence declined to do because he said it went against the constitution
Yes, fake nothings happened to him and nothing will. All you did was manage to keep him in the news, which is exactly what he wanted. And made him a martyr to his supporters.. and more popular with many who were on the fence.

I’ve been over this with you several times I remember you having a fit saying he was definitely going to jail for something else you said was a guarantee lol.

You’re just as blind as the people say are the other side.

Thebrownblob

Yes, his former Vice President. His right hand man who worked with him for 4 years says he is not fit to be president, that’s a big deal

You’re right, it’s not a big deal to his supporters, which is pathetic. But trump knows that, he brags about it. He said it himself, he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any supporters. That doesn’t make it ok
OK, but it wasn’t a big deal to you when Mike Pence was vice president. The left treated him like a piece of dirt. I think Mike Pence is a decent human being but the rest of it is just politics.

Yes, fake nothings happened to him and nothing will. All you did was manage to keep him in the news, which is exactly what he wanted. And made him a martyr to his supporters.. and more popular with men who were on the fence.

I’ve been over this with you several times I remember you having a fit saying he was definitely going to jail for something else you said was a guarantee lol.

You’re just as blind as the people say are the other side.
So just because he is not convicted or gone to jail means it’s fake? We should never charge a president or hold them accountable ever again because it will “keep them in the news” and that’s what they want?

You were talking about the documents case, I’m talking about him trying to overturn the election

Thebrownblob

So just because he is not convicted or gone to jail means it’s fake? We should never charge a president or hold them accountable ever again because it will “keep them in the news” and that’s what they want?

You were talking about the documents case, I’m talking about him trying to overturn the election
Yes, I’m talking about both. You’re a cheerleader for him to be arrested and jailed and you’ve been let down every single time.. while bolstering him. Unwittingly.

Don’t you think it’s interesting how the government had no problem jailing people without trials but Donald Trump hasn’t had a single thing happened to him. Outside of getting richer and more famous and potentially president once again? 🤔

You couldn’t write a better WWF script

OK, but it wasn’t a big deal to you when Mike Pence was vice president. The left treated him like a piece of dirt. I think Mike Pence is a decent human being but the rest of it is just politics.
That should tell you something. You say Pence was treated like dirt by the left, you say he’s a decent human being, he was Vice President of the United States, and he stood up and denied what trump asked of him because he said it’s un-American and goes against the constitution, and said he shouldn’t be president

Thebrownblob

That should tell you something. You say Pence was treated like dirt by the left, you say he’s a decent human being, he was Vice President of the United States, and he stood up and denied what trump asked of him because he said it’s un-American and goes against the constitution, and said he shouldn’t be president

And? Do you often worry about what other peoples opinion is or do you make your own opinions? I’m pretty sure your opinion of him he was a subhuman hateful, racist, and bigot originally, but I’m sure he’s grateful you’re a big supporter now.

Yes, I’m talking about both. You’re a cheerleader for him to be arrested and jailed and you’ve been let down every single time.. while bolstering him. Unwittingly.

Don’t you think it’s interesting how the government had no problem jailing people without trials but Donald Trump hasn’t had a single thing happened to him. Outside of getting richer and more famous and potentially president once again? 🤔

You couldn’t write a better WWF script
You call me blind but you’re the one ignoring the facts of the case just because the president hasn’t been convicted of it yet, which is obviously an unprecedented act and a huge undertaking

Dozens and dozens of his peers have been charged and arrested for the same crimes.

Just because he wasn’t convicted yet doesn’t mean he’s not guilty. We have phone calls. We have testimony. We have his own Vice President

If anything, the fact that it got this far should tell you something, when no other president has been charged like this, or had so many of their peers speak out against them

Why do you think the fbi raided him? Are you the type that believes there’s a deep state conspiracy against trump? Why trump and no other Republican president? You’re sensible enough to always say pretty much “they’re all the same”, so what would make the fbi risk framing the president like this? Because he wants to lower taxes for the rich? Give me a break

Thebrownblob

You call me blind but you’re the one ignoring the facts of the case just because the president hasn’t been convicted of it yet, which is obviously an unprecedented act and a huge undertaking

Dozens and dozens of his peers have been charged and arrested for the same crimes.

Just because he wasn’t convicted yet doesn’t mean he’s not guilty. We have phone calls. We have testimony. We have his own Vice President

If anything, the fact that it got this far should tell you something, when no other president has been charged like this, or had so many of their peers speak out against them

Why do you think the fbi raided him? Are you the type that believes there’s a deep state conspiracy against trump? Why trump and no other Republican president? You’re sensible enough to always say pretty much “they’re all the same”, so what would make the fbi risk framing the president like this? Because he wants to lower taxes for the rich? Give me a break
Well, it tells me one or two things, either the FBI sucks at their job or they don’t have enough on him. 🤷‍♂️

How can he Be the dumbest person in the world, according to the left, and yet a genius to outsmart the FBI?

Keep the hope alive young man maybe one day you’ll get your dream. 😂
And if it happens, nothing will change.