The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Yes I'm saying there is no such thing as a fake elector. It's one of the made up left wing propaganda terms you've been tricked into believing.

The article you linked to admits that, explains why these electors were needed, and yet you still push the "fake elector" lie.

Sad.
Oh really? So why were they charged and convicted for crimes in multiple states?

vantexan

Oh really? So why were they charged and convicted for crimes in multiple states?

I wonder when will the 51 former national security officials who signed off that Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation will be prosecuted for knowingly influencing the election with false statements?

Yes I'm saying there is no such thing as a fake elector. It's one of the made up left wing propaganda terms you've been tricked into believing.

The article you linked to admits that, explains why these electors were needed, and yet you still push the "fake elector" lie.

Sad.

Is Fox News left wing propaganda also?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You notice how they put "fake electors" in quotation marks? That's because it's an article about the Democrats' bogus charges and their made up narrative about fake electors.

Try harder.
Why did you not read the article you linked to that admits "fake elector" is a made up term and explains why these electors were needed?

You could have avoided this embarrassment.
It says no such thing. But please try and explain what these people were charged and convicted for it it’s all fake?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why did you not read the article you linked to that admits "fake elector" is a made up term and explains why these electors were needed?
It says no such thing. But please try and explain what these people were charged and convicted for it it’s all fake?
Yes it does.

From your article:
"They've become known as fake electors."

You understand that means Democrats just made the term up right?

Read the article you linked.
It explains why these electors were needed.
It's pretty simple, but if you can't figure it out, just let me know and I'll be happy to help you my good friend.

Yes it does.

From your article:
"They've become known as fake electors."

You understand that means Democrats just made the term up right?

It's pretty simple, but if you can't figure it out, just let me know and I'll be happy to help you my good friend.
Lmao.

Yes, please explain it.

This should be good. Maybe even better then “they’ve become known as fake electors” as your reasoning for it being fake

It's a made up term.
You know, I know it.
Move on.
Ok we’ll only use the correct term from now on since your sensitive about it

People who signed false documents and committed conspiracy, fraud and forgery

Doesn’t roll off the tongue quite as well as fake electors, but that’s ok, I can go along with it for you

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes, please explain it.
A slate of Republican electors would be needed if the supreme Court ruled in favor of Republicans about the contested ballots in Wisconsin.

From your article:

"The statute's very clear: The electors have to meet at noon at the Capitol in Wisconsin on December 14th."

"the state GOP's outside legal counsel to gather the other Republican electors on Dec. 14 at the Capitol and as a contingency...in case a court overturned the election in Wisconsin."

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1727063298757.png

A slate of Republican electors would be needed if the supreme Court ruled in favor of Republicans about the contested ballots in Wisconsin.

From your article:

"The statute's very clear: The electors have to meet at noon at the Capitol in Wisconsin on December 14th."

"the state GOP's outside legal counsel to gather the other Republican electors on Dec. 14 at the Capitol and as a contingency...in case a court overturned the election in Wisconsin."
Oh you’re using the fake excuse they told the guy in order to convince him to commit the crime, where he said they tricked him and now they’re being charged? That’s your reasoning ?…

Bless your heart

Last edited: