The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
html
It’s been proven that machines routinely are more accurate than hand counting.

We know Republicans lie about voting machines because they want to cheat for Trump so let’s get the truth from truthful Democrats. I stand with these Democrats and want confidence in our elections. I’m sure you do to… right?

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Watching “Stopping the Steal” on Max. I just have to say… Wow. Trump was and is the biggest whiner this country has ever seen. The dude was trying to overthrow the whole election. Rudy Giuliani and crew made all these claims about a stolen election and rigged voting machines with absolutely no evidence. An American embarrassment.
Yes you seem to love propaganda.

Next Day Err

Hand counting to verify the machine counts. You know how people do when an ATM machine gives them money. We can trust the machines but the 2nd count really leaves no question so who could be against that. Only someone wanting to be able to cheat would have a problem with multiple layers of protection.

Yep we register when we vote so no one would be against making sure their ballot is not being used by anyone else. Never hurts to have 2 layers of protection and only someone wanting to cheat would have a problem with 2 layer protection. Right?
It’s a good time to remind you that in GA they recounted the vote THREE TIMES and once of those recounts by hand. If memory serves.

See my point?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Democrats and Republicans over the years have said voting machines are not to be trusted. Both sides seem to be in agreement about this. Both sides have given the public reason to not trust machines or the integrity of our elections. Since both sides agree on this why would they still use a system both sides do not trust?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Democrats and Republicans over the years have said voting machines are not to be trusted. Both sides seem to be in agreement about this. Both sides have given the public reason to not trust machines or the integrity of our elections. Since both sides agree on this why would they still use a system both sides do not trust?
No you missed the official alliterative election slogan the media all decided to push at exactly the same time....

Reeeeeee
Free and Fair!!!!
Reeeeeee

Next Day Err

You parrot the "find me 11,000 votes" line over and over, but never bothered to actually listen to the phone call. Seems clear you don't want to know the answer, you're happy with just repeating the party line.
Yeah, we know, Trump claimed the ballots were BS because he lost Georgia.

Oh, and it was 11,780 votes he wanted. Because he lost that state by 11,779.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why Fulton County, GA and not Williamson County, IL?
You parrot the "find me 11,000 votes" line over and over, but never bothered to actually listen to the phone call. Seems clear you don't want to know the answer, you're happy with just repeating the party line.
Yeah, we know, Trump claimed the ballots were BS because he lost Georgia.
See, you didn't actually want the answer, which is why you still don't know the answer.

All you care about is repeating what you're told.

Carry on.