The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your real wage decreased for almost the entire time she was in office.

Wages have caught up with inflation!
She thinks you're stupid.

27610.jpeg

Last edited:

Next Day Err

Right, this is like the 'border crossings are down" narrative you people keep trying. Millions already came in.

People don't forget.
The damage is done. The years of massive inflation your party caused isn't undone when the rate of increase slows for a couple of months.
The question, though, is what will Trump specifically do to reverse prices? Do we even want reversal of prices? Doesn't that spell recession?

Think, people.

Next Day Err

You are the first person in here who brought up deflation.

Since you're inventing crap to disagree with, why don't you just argue with yourself and leave me out of it.

Karmala caused historically high inflation.
She's had her chance, the bitch is a failure.
I hope the bitch wins so I can laugh my ass off at you.

Trump has no solutions to inflation other than what’s already being done by the Fed. He’s not fixing :censored2:. He will make things worse. He’s an old codger pretending to be tough.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Oh my god! If Trump wins we will have no slaves to pick our fruits and vegetables. There will be no illegals to mow our yards and the housing industry will stop and we will all be homeless in a few years.

I heard this in early 2023 in Florida when DeSantis passed the SB1718 bill. They were saying all the illegals would be leaving Florida and go to other states to pick their fields. The fields were going to be full of rotten food and what little we could get would cost us a fortune. Well fast forward a year and a half later and there is plenty of fruits and vegetables in every store. The prices are about the same as what my family are paying in other states and I haven’t heard a peep from those local TV stations that were predicting Florida Armageddon a year ago.

Last edited:

fishtm2001

Oh my god! If Trump wins we will have no slaves to pick our fruits and vegetables. There will be no illegals to mow our yards and the housing industry will stop and we will all be homeless in a few years.

I heard this in early 2023 in Florida when DeSantis passed the SB1718 bill. They were saying all the illegals would be leaving Florida and go to other states to pick their fields. The fields were going to be full of rotten food and what little we could get would cost us a fortune. We’ll fast forward a year and a half later and there is plenty of fruits and vegetables in every store. The prices are about the same as what my family are paying in other states and I haven’t heard a peep from those local TV stations that was predicting Florida Armageddon a year ago.
Would you like me to correct all your writing errors?

fishtm2001

Inflation has fallen to 2.4 percent, its slowest pace since early 2021, the unemployment rate is at 4.1 percent, the S&P 500 is up more than 20% for 2024. GDP has been growing at a robust 3 percent pace. Gas prices have been falling as I filled up at $2.59 the other day. Thanks, Joe and Kamala!