The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

newfie

Normal people didn't care in 2016.
Normal people didn't care in 2020.
Normal people don't care in 2024.

I can tell you people are nervous because you're desperately reaching into your old bag of narratives and grasping for anything to throw at the wall.

Never sticks, sorry friend.
the whole dem talking point is to forget.
forget trump had a fantastic economy and control of the border
forget kamala has been part of the screw up the last 4 years.

newfie

I know what it means to be a biological male. We also have a UPS delivery driver who want to reassign their gender. I judge not.
in our country you should judge not and most importantly you should not be forced to join in that persons mental delusions.

the first is applauded the second is where most of us have a problem with this issue.

i dont care if someone wants to have mental issues as long as they dont hurt anyone.
but dont try to force me to be a partner to their issues.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1729285073449.png

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Men are being played for fools all over the country. What he’s done to the country isn’t masculine. His crimes aren’t masculine. Denigrating John McCain’s military service wasn’t masculine. Sexually abusing women isn’t masculine. Obsessing over gaining favor from despots isn’t masculine.

We will find out too late that we screwed up if we elect this clown.
But on the contrary, the way Kamala Harris walks is masculine.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Was he wrong? And you act like he would’ve been an infantryman actually fighting even if he went lol give me a break. He would’ve been sitting in an office somewhere. The people that do the real fighting ate poor people. And people with no political or privileged connections
A long time ago (when I was dumb apparently) I voluntarily tried two different branches (Navy and Coast Guard) but was told I wasn't eligible because of my eyesight. If they tried drafting me for one of their banker's wars now I'd tell them to go :censored2: themselves.

newfie

If someone like myself said Republicans are completely brain dead, would I be in trouble here?
you're making two assumptions when you ask that question

1) that we would expect anything less than you degrading republicans
2) that anyone here would value your opinion enough to be offended.

I'm not saying it cant happen but i think you have a better chance of offending your own side if you're looking to offend.