The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
it’s funny how you are always afraid to answer questions directed at you, then deflect and try to ask a question in response
I asked you a simple yes or no question.

Instead of answering you pester me to list the many ways Trump's policies are better than Karmela's.

When you answer whether or not you support her Marxist price controls, then we can move forward here my friend.

Doublestandards

I asked you a simple yes or no question.

Instead of answering you pester me to list the many ways Trump's policies are better than Karmela's.

When you answer whether or not you support her Marxist price controls, then we can move forward here my friend.
I asked you the question first. You deflected. This conversation started with me asking you, how would Trump lower grocery store prices?

L

Doublestandards

Do you support Karmela's Marxist price controls too? Harry Warden has basically admitted that he does. Do you agree with him?
No I said inflation is bad and you tried to explain that it's actually great.
You’re lying again, I never said any such thing.

Yes, you’ve said my name. Another one of your deflections. I PMed you and asked you to please stop using it and you continue to. We get your lack of morals. I’ll save the next deflection and lie for you. “At least I didn’t get high for coming to work, Harry”

Now, you’ve made multiple references to grocery store prices being too high. We know you don’t agree with “Marxist” policies, so how would Trump lower grocery store prices without doing that?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
White Eunuchs for Harris...
1729393355132.png