The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Kari Lake would probably deliver him a swing state. And she's Trump 2.0.
I think that's probably true, and is a big reason why the left worked so hard to baselessly slander her throughout the midterms.

That being said, if your concern is swing states, Ron Desantis has fantastic polling numbers against Biden in swing states, much better than Trump.

vantexan

I think that's probably true, and is a big reason why the left worked so hard to baselessly slander her throughout the midterms.

That being said, if your concern is swing states, Ron Desantis has fantastic polling numbers against Biden in swing states, much better than Trump.
I hope he gets the nomination. Just speculating on who Trump might pick. I think he really likes Lake.

Box Ox

Kari Lake would probably deliver him a swing state. And she's Trump 2.0.

I don't think she'd help Trump pull in swing states. She is indeed Trump 2.0 and her protracted gubernatorial election battle in Arizona is probably turning off a lot of people.

Kari Lake Still Believes She'll Win Her Election Case (newsweek.com)

4/25/23

"Former Republican candidate for governor Kari Lake is not giving up on her hopes that she can still reverse the outcome of last November's race in Arizona.

On Tuesday, Lake provided an update on her election lawsuit to her supporters, saying that her team is waiting on a judge to make a final ruling and that she's prepared to take the case to the Supreme Court if necessary."

Trump choosing not to debate?

He knows his worshippers won't leave him if he doesn't do debates. And at the same time, going up against DeSantis in a debate could hurt him with people who like to hear reasonable, well-articulated plans and points of view.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I don't think she'd help Trump pull in swing states. She is indeed Trump 2.0 and her protracted gubernatorial election battle in Arizona is probably turning off a lot of people.

Kari Lake Still Believes She'll Win Her Election Case (newsweek.com)

4/25/23

"Former Republican candidate for governor Kari Lake is not giving up on her hopes that she can still reverse the outcome of last November's race in Arizona.

On Tuesday, Lake provided an update on her election lawsuit to her supporters, saying that her team is waiting on a judge to make a final ruling and that she's prepared to take the case to the Supreme Court if necessary."

He knows his worshippers won't leave him if he doesn't do debates. And at the same time, going up against DeSantis in a debate could hurt him with people who like to hear reasonable, well-articulated plans and points of view.
He lost the last election. He owes it to the GOP voters to tell us why he's the best choice.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump choosing not to debate?

One thing not mentioned in that article....

The RNC announced that debate participants will be required to take a "loyalty pledge" to support the eventual nominee.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
One thing not mentioned in that article....

The RNC announced that debate participants will be required to take a "loyalty pledge" to support the eventual nominee.
Newt always had the best response when he would say any candidate up here would be better than the Democrat.

vantexan

Box Ox

If Trump and DeSantis were on the same ticket they could not be beat. Agree or disagree?

Whoops, I missed that in the notifications last night.

But I disagree. I wouldn't be any more inclined to vote for Trump for President because DeSantis is his VP. I doubt many people who wouldn't already have voted for Trump would be.

I also wouldn't be any more inclined to vote for Biden if he ditched Kamala.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Whoops, I missed that in the notifications last night.

But I disagree. I wouldn't be any more inclined to vote for Trump for President because DeSantis is his VP. I doubt many people who wouldn't already have voted for Trump would be.

I also wouldn't be any more inclined to vote for Biden if he ditched Kamala.
On a national level, if they are on the same ticket, the 270 will happen.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Perfect!
1682518060991.png