The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

PT Car Washer

Heard Hillary say as much. And former governor of Virginia described how a baby that lived through an abortion attempt and was born would be made comfortable then left unattended until he died. And Obama as a senator wouldn't support a bill to render aid to an abortion survivor because letting the baby live wasn't the mother's intent. Do you think they're nuts too?
Fake news. Never happened.

vantexan

Fake news. Never happened.
I saw interviews with all of them saying all of that. Apparently you're unaware of the extreme positions some of your party leadership have taken concerning abortion. It's one thing to argue the morality of extinguishing a small mass of cells from continuing to develop. Quite another to decide 8 months into a pregnancy you want to take the life of your viable baby because you just don't want it. Saw Hillary say that it's no ones business but the mother's right up until just before birth whether she chooses to abort or not. That's who y'all voted for in 2016 and it's those kind of statements that got Roe v. Wade reversed. When y'all frame everything as Christian extremism just remember we're fighting for the right of the baby to live. Not fighting to have the option to get rid of it because for whatever reason it's unwanted.

newolddude

FujdfprWwAAo_BW

PT Car Washer

I saw interviews with all of them saying all of that. Apparently you're unaware of the extreme positions some of your party leadership have taken concerning abortion. It's one thing to argue the morality of extinguishing a small mass of cells from continuing to develop. Quite another to decide 8 months into a pregnancy you want to take the life of your viable baby because you just don't want it. Saw Hillary say that it's no ones business but the mother's right up until just before birth whether she chooses to abort or not. That's who y'all voted for in 2016 and it's those kind of statements that got Roe v. Wade reversed. When y'all frame everything as Christian extremism just remember we're fighting for the right of the baby to live. Not fighting to have the option to get rid of it because for whatever reason it's unwanted.
Now you are just making up stuff.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I feel like Haley compares more favorably against Kamala. Probably easier for me to vote for than Noem. And Republicans could say that they've got a minority on their ticket too.
Haley on the ticket would get more votes than Noem.

If Trump and DeSantis were on the same ticket they could not be beat. Agree or disagree?