The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Box Ox

Sounds like kind of an awkward birthday present.

Cheated with 37 women. Kept a diary tracking their skills. Then his wife killed herself over the embarrassment.

Still not as bad as a guy who wants to trans the kids.

vantexan

Cheated with 37 women. Kept a diary tracking their skills. Then his wife killed herself over the embarrassment.

If only he was a favored Kennedy. Heck, a favored Kennedy can drive off a bridge and drown a young woman who isn't his wife and still be Senator for decades to come because a favored Kennedy doesn't question party ideology.

Box Ox

Multi generational crime families that should go away and never be heard from unless they’re donating their stolen wealth to charity to atone for their sins:
-Kennedy
-Bush
-Trump

The Dems are stuck with the sins of the Kennedy’s. But at least we’ll acknowledge them.

The Bidens clearly aren't a crime family. No corruption to see there.

newolddude

I'm glad that I voted to put the Bidens in the White House. Clearly not a crime family. No corruption to see here.

Last I checked Joe Biden was born middle class and existed as such to recently. I’m talking about families with records of 60-80 years of ill gotten wealth.

And if it makes you happy, go ahead and build a case that jails Joe and Hunter for their litany of crimes. But until then…

Box Ox

Last I checked Joe Biden was born middle class and existed as such to recently. I’m talking about families with records of 60-80 years of ill gotten wealth.

And if it makes you happy, go ahead and build a case that jails Joe and Hunter for their litany of crimes. But until then…

I'll leave that to the Trumpees. I personally haven't seen any fires yet but there seems to be some smoke. Finger pointing often doesn't hold up very well.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Multi generational crime families that should go away and never be heard from unless they’re donating their stolen wealth to charity to atone for their sins:
-Kennedy
-Bush
-Trump

The Dems are stuck with the sins of the Kennedy’s. But at least we’ll acknowledge them.
'Career politician' and 'criminal' are synonyms, regardless of political affiliation.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If only he was a favored Kennedy. Heck, a favored Kennedy can drive off a bridge and drown a young woman who isn't his wife and still be Senator for decades to come because a favored Kennedy doesn't question party ideology.
And was thrown out of Harvard University for cheating on his Spanish exam.

vantexan

I didn't know middle class people had multiple homes worth millions. Or spent $20k+ a month on Malibu beach houses. Not to mention thousands a night on hookers and coke.

newolddude

Br
I didn't know middle class people had multiple homes worth millions. Or spent $20k+ a month on Malibu beach houses. Not to mention thousands a night on hookers and coke.
Do you not understand the concept of time and the fact I was talking about Joe Biden, not Hunter?

Joe Biden was born and raised middle class.
Joe Biden was consistently ranked 95th to 99th in wealth when he was a senator.
He cashed in after he was Vice President.

Hunter Biden is a spoiled nepotism baby: just like Donald Trump.