The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

vantexan

i dont see much difference.

its a nice story to explain the world and tell you how to act. assuming you are being taught the bible the right way. the matrix has also been hijacked by right wingers lol
How has the matrix been hijacked? You're the only person I ever see talking about it.

vantexan

I'm not the one who foolishly thinks Biden was born in to wealth, made more money while Senator, more money while Vice President and then even more after that.
You call him middle class but he's been a senator since he was 29 and then vice-president and then president. Done pretty well financially too considering he's got multiple homes worth millions.

rickyb

Anyone can say anything. Prove it.
how much paid vacation are they getting in their states?

whats min wage in their states?

hows public transit in their states?

hows rush hour in their states?

how are disabled people doing in their states?

is housing affordable now in their states?

o yea, thats right, these fat corrupt idiots are upset about identity politics!!! yes...identity politics is the problem. afterall, all the money and power is witht he people who profit off identity politics! thats where the money is :S

vantexan

how much paid vacation are they getting in their states?

whats min wage in their states?

hows public transit in their states?

hows rush hour in their states?

how are disabled people doing in their states?

is housing affordable now in their states?

o yea, thats right, these fat corrupt idiots are upset about identity politics!!! yes...identity politics is the problem. afterall, all the money and power is witht he people who profit off identity politics! thats where the money is :S
Please show me one country that has the size of the U.S. and has all those issues solved?

rickyb

Please show me one country that has the size of the U.S. and has all those issues solved?
im talking about obvious improvement

they didnt do a damn thing because they are false prophets

ill tell you how the matrix works: it propagandizes the worst candidates, and then when they win the matrix tells us theyve done a good job