The big bang theory

rickyb

Do you search for references to your name? I didn't tag you, creep-o.

If I took the time to read every piece of nonsense a bunch of loonies put in front of me on the internet, I would be unemployed like you. If you have point to make, make it. What if I told you to read every college text book I ever read? You wouldn't do it either. If you can't communicate an idea, or defend a position, then don't bring it up to begin with. Name dropping doesn't impress me.
you dont even read articles. and then you beat around the bush when you explain things, and then on the other hand claim you dont have time

El Correcto

god is dead
No doubt.
If/given that much time has passed, people have become total idiots to think you evolved from bacteria in algae. If another 3 billion goes by, one can only wonder what the tards will dream up for x-tadpoles to swallow.
Ok Tadpole #5 Happy Swimming..Live it up.
Yet some people still act like pond scum
Are you people still in here crying about your Jewish fairytales? Humans weren’t around in the first week. The Christian creationist myth is absolute bull:censored2:.

Get over it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
you dont even read articles. and then you beat around the bush when you explain things, and then on the other hand claim you dont have time

You claim I beat around the bush when you don't understand what I'm saying, or don't like what I say but don't have a real response. You hint at "facts", and when questioned say "I don't remember, here waste a half hour of your life reading this absolute garbage so I can feel like I contribute something."

You are the reason for the development of Brandolini's law.

rickyb

You claim I beat around the bush when you don't understand what I'm saying, or don't like what I say but don't have a real response. You hint at "facts", and when questioned say "I don't remember, here waste a half hour of your life reading this absolute garbage so I can feel like I contribute something."

You are the reason for the development of Brandolini's law.
you do beat around the bush look how long it takes you to explain what ur saying. its not that complicated

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Are you people still in here crying about your Jewish fairytales? Humans weren’t around in the first week. The Christian creationist myth is absolute bull*.

Get over it.
What credentials do you possess to make that proclamation?

Same ones as the people you’re ridiculing.

Embrace your self-awareness now.

El Correcto

god is dead
You disappoint me. For someone who has all the answers, you’re unable to grasp the significance of the Second Law of Thermodynamics.

Hint: it testifies against evolution.
Go ahead and explain to me how thermodynamics explains humans being here during the first week of creation.
I’ve already ceded I don’t know if there is a creator or not, I know for a fact your Bible is wrong about the timeline and that is supposedly the word of your creator.

Mutineer

Too? As in with who else?
Yes. The list of such infamous people throughout recorded history would be familiar to most. And sadly, the list will never be complete.

The point I am making is that terrible people take advantage of and misuse anything and everything that was originally conceived and intended as good, useful, philanthropic, and noble. Often in order to line their pockets and/or drive an agenda or narrative.

It has been written that "the Devil can cite scripture for his own purpose." I believe this applies to most everything in life.

Religion, science, social services, charities, inanimate objects, etc are all subject to misuse.

It is exceptionally depressing to me that too many people of credentials, prestigious college degrees, or morals are so easily corruptible.

El Correcto

god is dead
Your insults betray the weakness of your position.
Your lack of expanding on your ideas betray yours. Go ahead and use thermodynamics to prove human beings we’re on earth the first couple weeks of it’s existence and disprove evolution.
I’ve posted plenty of scientific evidence that is widely regarded by everyone that is to the contrary.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Your lack of expanding on your ideas betray yours. Go ahead and use thermodynamics to prove human beings we’re on earth the first couple weeks of it’s existence and disprove evolution.
I’ve posted plenty of scientific evidence that is widely regarded by everyone that is to the contrary.
I never postulated that. Your animosity has you as confused as @bacha29 .

A nap might help your confusion.