The big bang theory

vantexan

Just because you obviously misunderstand Salvation doesn’t mean Christianity is only a tool. You really should study Theology more, you’d have a better grasp.
I never said it was only a tool. I was raised in a family of ministers. Have been studying, including at a Christian college, all my life. Not interested in getting angry about it but I have noticed some get very angry when anything is questioned. I guess I'm glad we no longer have heresy statutes.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
no u dont read i give u articles and u honestly admit to not doing it.

Do you search for references to your name? I didn't tag you, creep-o.

If I took the time to read every piece of nonsense a bunch of loonies put in front of me on the internet, I would be unemployed like you. If you have point to make, make it. What if I told you to read every college text book I ever read? You wouldn't do it either. If you can't communicate an idea, or defend a position, then don't bring it up to begin with. Name dropping doesn't impress me.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
@El Correcto

Here's organized religion for you bud.

20210506_060118.jpg

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
"I have always said, and always will say, that the studious perusal of the Sacred Volume will make better citizens, better fathers, and better husbands."

Thomas Jefferson

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
ITT a bunch of trump supporters who have been attacking science for a year and a half but come to praise it and defend it dearly as long as they can use it to justify their lusts for sin.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What i believe, right now, until futher evidence is presented. Is yes, we evolved from lower life forms. The earth is supposedly 3-5 billion years old. Alot can happen in 3-5 BILLION years.
No doubt.
If/given that much time has passed, people have become total idiots to think you evolved from bacteria in algae. If another 3 billion goes by, one can only wonder what the tards will dream up for x-tadpoles to swallow.
Ok Tadpole #5 Happy Swimming..Live it up.

oldngray

nowhere special
No doubt.
If/given that much time has passed, people have become total idiots to think you evolved from bacteria in algae. If another 3 billion goes by, one can only wonder what the tards will dream up for x-tadpoles to swallow.
Ok Tadpole #5 Happy Swimming..Live it up.
Yet some people still act like pond scum

El Correcto

god is dead
Very stupid take by a stupid woman who is very liberal.

Democrats ruled the south as preservers of slavery and white supremacy. Republican won over the south with limited government. White supremacy and slavery were not preserved when the abolitionist GOP seized the south, an anti-communist and pro-constitution voting bloc was formed.