The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
EXACTLY. His stupid followers will grasp this as "another" definitive action taken by Fearless Joe to "combat drugs and illegals entering our country". Then those pathetic losers will come on here and spew their BS.
They’ve here spewing BS every day. They prove that the left is by and large, mentally ill.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Comes down to how the troops are used. Biden administration is saying the troops will be used to help the Border Patrol with transport and processing of asylum seekers. They aren't being used to stop the flow across the border.
"Data entry, warehousing and other administrative duties".
In 2018, Trump sent 5,000+ for border enforcement meaning they supplemented the CBP on the actual border.

Box Ox

Reminds me of the Darrell Brooks case. Doubt coverage of this one will end as quickly.

Driver in fatal Wisconsin Christmas parade crash pleads not guilty to 77 charges (nbcnews.com)

"Darrell Brooks Jr., the Wisconsin man accused of driving a car through a Christmas parade last November, fatally striking six and injuring dozens, pleaded not guilty to 77 counts, including six felony homicide charges, at an initial court hearing Friday."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Reminds me of the Darrell Brooks case. Doubt coverage of this one will end as quickly.

Driver in fatal Wisconsin Christmas parade crash pleads not guilty to 77 charges (nbcnews.com)

"Darrell Brooks Jr., the Wisconsin man accused of driving a car through a Christmas parade last November, fatally striking six and injuring dozens, pleaded not guilty to 77 counts, including six felony homicide charges, at an initial court hearing Friday."
Well according to CNN, in that case it was the car that murdered those people, not a Black Supremacist.

Nice to see Twitter users are going back and fact checking old tweets under musk's leadership though:

Screenshot_20230507_154330_Chrome.jpg