The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

rickyb

What’s it feel like to be mentally ill and a clown at the same time?
I dunno ask donald trump. matt taibbi legendary journalist who i quoted before he leaked the twitter files, wrote this book about trump:

1693540592940.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I dunno ask donald trump. matt taibbi legendary journalist who i quoted before he leaked the twitter files, wrote this book about trump:

View attachment 444591
How does it feel to be considered an idiot by the majority of people here? You must have no sense of how stupid you seem, or you would never post anything out of embarrassment. You have brain worms.

rickyb

How does it feel to be considered an idiot by the majority of people here? You must have no sense of how stupid you seem, or you would never post anything out of embarrassment. You have brain worms.
You vote for clowns with mental problems so wat does that say about you? I dont

Theres a long list of weaklings ive dealt with here

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Dems were for flooding when there was an election to win. You got exactly what you wanted, good luck. Deal.

Commercial Inside Release

@rickyb those books "written" by people that work for places like "The New York Times" or another would be "CBS" are written by propaganda committees, and associated with whatever fake journalist that carries the most water, and sucks the best.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

How is it possible that they didn’t know how many children would show up? As far back as I can remember, children had to be registered for school.
And had their shots. But these new comers are exempt. They just show up where ever they want for some thing free.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The country is being destroyed by these scumbags
They unfortunately for the most part, have no skills and little or no education in their native language never mind English. This is a social nightmare in the making. The safety net will be overwhelmed.