The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

vantexan

In addition to the more than 3,800 migrants apprehended this year, more than 1,800 more migrants are classified as known got-aways, according to an unofficial Border Patrol report reviewed by Breitbart. This brings the total number of known border crossers this year to more than 5,600 migrants.
A slow day on the Mexican border.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• A video showing one of Austin's most popular hiking and biking trails littered with trash after becoming a homeless camp has gone viral
  • Jamie Hammonds, who took the video, pointed the blame over the city's surge in homelessness at Austin's Democratic leadership
  • There are around 4,600 people homeless people in the Texas capital. Around 1,000 of those are in shelters while the rest roam free

Box Ox

Wouldn't want rickyb slipping in
twuss.jpeg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
A slow day on the Mexican border.
Maybe a Republican governor needs to stir the pot and make the news by chartering a private jet at taxpayer expense to deliver illegals to a liberal city. I'd love to see Newsome ship a planeload to Miami and see what White Boots would do.

newolddude

When did he ever say he finished it?

At the CNN Town Hall that pissed off all the libs.
“I did finish the wall. I built a wall,” Trump said. “And then I said, we have to build some more because there are areas like water going through a dam. There are some areas where a lot of people are coming. You close up one and they come into another. And we started another 100 miles of wall.”

dudebro

Both parties are fine with the current situation. No one is having kids anymore, so, to gain entry level employees in the under 30 demographic, we are letting West Africans, Venezuelans, and Cubans (again) to make their way to Mexico and walk over the border.
Our Congresspeoples donors want it that way, and despite what anyone says, they plan to let in a few million people per year.