The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • The Justice Department filed its suit on Thursday alleging discrimination
  • It said SpaceX was wrong to say it could hire only U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
  • The Justice Department filed its suit on Thursday alleging discrimination
  • It said SpaceX was wrong to say it could hire only U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents
Yeah, let’s hire more Chinese spy’s instead.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

New York Attorney General Letitia James and State Education Commissioner Betty Rosa claimed that some districts have required parents to provide voter registration cards, while others required proof of residency less than 30 days old or repeated proofs of residency for families without a formal lease.
According to the letter, public schools must immediately enroll illegal immigrant children and homeless children even if those students cannot prove their residency or provide their immunization records, school records, or other documents that are typically required for enrollment because all children, including illegal immigrants, between the ages of 5 and 21, are entitled to public education in the Empire State.

So NY State dumped these families into these towns and are demanding that all normal requirements be dropped because it will make the state look bad. Will James & Rosa be coming up with more cash to keep these school districts afloat ?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I heard Sean gave the ok to use your pension fund to pay them.
He better worry more about union jobs. His pal Biden is importing millions that will gladly work for less. Union outfits will have a tough time competing against that cheap labor.

rickyb

He better worry more about union jobs. His pal Biden is importing millions that will gladly work for less. Union outfits will have a tough time competing against that cheap labor.
nafta
biden busted the rail strike

but giant corporations dont care about union labor either

Mutineer

Wage Suppression!

That's exactly the idea all along. But that's just the tip of the iceberg. Here is what's in store for the citizens of all the small towns where immigrants are dumped at:

Immigrants will get Government subsidized housing and make lifelong careers of all the entry level and lower wage jobs. It will be de-facto "native-born citizens need not apply." They will also make as many babies as possible in order to remain qualified for low income housing, food stamps, and medical bennies.

In twenty years or less ALL of the skilled trades will be "native-born citizens need not apply."

But native-born citizens won't aspire or apply for those skilled trade jobs anyways because those formerly decent paying skilled jobs will have become working-poor occupations.

All of the affordable housing will become Government subsidized (section 8) and occupied by immigrants. Many of the children of immigrants who won't or can't get jobs will aspire to be baby-makers, drug dealers, car thieves, or pimps.

In thirty years, every Mayberry that gets an influx of these immigrants will be an overcrowded, stratified, expensive dump. Housing will become obtainable only to those on Government assistance, and the rich. When the children of middle-class citizens grow up, they will have to move to other states for jobs and housing if they want to become independent.

Over many years, I have watched exactly all of that happen to my area of California. And there are those who are rich newcomers to my area and half my age that would try to tell me "that's not what happened."

That's exactly the idea all along. But that's just the tip of the iceberg. Here is what's in store for the citizens of all the small towns where immigrants are dumped at:

Immigrants will get Government subsidized housing and make lifelong careers of all the entry level and lower wage jobs. It will be de-facto "native-born citizens need not apply." They will also make as many babies as possible in order to remain qualified for low income housing, food stamps, and medical bennies.

In twenty years or less ALL of the skilled trades will be "native-born citizens need not apply."

But native-born citizens won't aspire or apply for those skilled trade jobs anyways because those formerly decent paying skilled jobs will have become working-poor occupations.

All of the affordable housing will become Government subsidized (section 8) and occupied by immigrants. Many of the children of immigrants who won't or can't get jobs will aspire to be baby-makers, drug dealers, car thieves, or pimps.

In thirty years, every Mayberry that gets an influx of these immigrants will be an overcrowded, stratified, expensive dump. Housing will become obtainable only to those on Government assistance, and the rich. When the children of middle-class citizens grow up, they will have to move to other states for jobs and housing if they want to become independent.

Over many years, I have watched exactly all of that happen to my area of California. And there are those who are rich newcomers to my area and half my age that would try to tell me "that's not what happened."
joker based.jpg